3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21 10:37 pm

Cleansing the entire Commonwealth of mutants, ghouls and raiders (Fallout 4)

I have long dreamed of clearing the entire Commonwealth of garbage-ghouls, mutants, raiders. Previously, I thought to do it from the air, but there are no mods for a controlled rotorcraft / bomber yet, and are not expected. Therefore, I came up with another method. I must say right away that for this method it is better to complete the game with the Brotherhood of Steel. In general, here is a step-by-step instruction:

1. Download this mod http://fallout-archives.com/file/fallout-4/fallout-4-no-respawn-v10. You don't want all your work to go to waste, due to the fact that, according to the logic of the gazebo, new mutants spawn on already cleared locations? This mod makes locations with the "Cleared" status cleared forever. You can install it using any mod manager.

2. Next, enter this command into the console (opens with the Ñ‘ button) "placeatme 00115B50 1" (without quotes, of course). Now a fully-functional and well-armed Liberty Prime is walking behind you! He shoots at enemies with a laser, and throws powerful nuclear bombs (at game standards, their damage is 1200, laser damage is 350). The ammunition is infinite. Health is not infinite, but huge. It will follow you everywhere, even on water. When moving fast, the robot still follows you. It does not replace your partner, if there is one, you go three. To turn off the robot, open the console, click on the robot with the mouse, enter "tai". The robot will turn off, and as soon as you go beyond the horizon of its rendering, it will disappear from the map.

3.Now you can start the cleanup itself. We go to the Cambridge police station. There sits the knight Reese, and gives repeated tasks-Cleansing the Commonwealth. They are now final, after installing the mod. Although you can cleanse the Commonwealth, simply wandering around it, or clearing locations on your schedule, one by one. Enemies of Liberty Prime synths (except Valentine), ghouls, mutants, raiders, hostile robots. You can clean up the commonwealth and on assignments of the minutemans, if, for example, relations with the Brotherhood are bad.
9 Comments
Sort by:
w
we get what we deserve 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
What kind of mod is that? Is it on the site?

G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21

Dipper Pines
inserted link http://fallout-archives.com/file/fallout-4/fallout-4-no-respawn-v10

G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
was removed the same way. Now they told me to publish, but on the forum, and they will lag behind

V
Verzor 21.11.21

I don't know about the BS, but the minutemans have about 25 locations to clean up. And the BS, most likely, has about the same. Those. everything else (~ 200 locations) will have to be cleaned up on your own.
What for Liberty Prime is needed, you can perfectly run yourself.

G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21

Sonic778 is
perfect anywhere in the Luminous Sea. Carrying out a bunch of mosquitoes, scorpions, and a few death claws is pretty gemorno.

G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21

By the way, there is a second way - you can control the Liberty Prime itself - enter the commands
1.placeatme 00115B50 1 (spawn the robot)
2.player.tc (turn off the control of the GG)
3. in the console mode, click on the robot with the mouse and write tc
Everything, you can destroy enemies .The robot attacks automatically

r
rosomaha7 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
I have peace with these 2 factions.

r
rosomaha7 21.11.21

Gennady Moskal
Does he and Gg walk across the expanses of the Commonwealth or on his own?

G
Gennady Moskal 21.11.21

rosomaha7
as a satellite, follow you