3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alex_KOL 21.11.21 10:37 pm

Summer did not appear (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I play the game a second time. The first time, instead of transferring the saves, I replied to the general that Leto was still alive, and he appeared in the quest "The Fall of Reardon's House". Now I'm going through the game for the second time with the transfer of the save from the second part, where Leto also survived; but in the quest it is not! There are only a few ghosts and that's it. Has anyone had this problem?
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 21.11.21

Alex_KOL
An old bug, when importing saves from the second part, they do not work correctly, rather at the discretion of the developers, such as auto simulation of solutions.

R
Ryogi Shiki 21.11.21

if he is not alive, then he is dead

your cap

d
dimakozhanov 21.11.21

Alex_KOL
And what kind of saving did you transfer, before or after the conversation with Leto?

V
Vaselinski 21.11.21

I also caught a bug with saving, so it's better to visit Voorhis for interrogation.

A
Aredin 21.11.21

Alex_KOL
If you have The Witcher 2, then this is a bug, I don’t know what to do with it, but if there is no Witcher 2, install it. And save him too

A
Alex_KOL 21.11.21

dimakozhanov
Saving after the final scene.

Is there a cure for this? Or the only option is to replay it?

P
Purgesha 21.11.21

in my NG + he also did not appear, although in 1 playthrough he was thanks to saves from part 2, well, I had to score. something like this)

P
Purgesha 21.11.21

Alex_KOL
I'm afraid even a second pass may not help, although I have not tested)

D
Dearlight 21.11.21

Alex_KOL
You can, in principle, not bother with the transfer, this is not a mass effect, there are no strong changes. But the site has already raised this issue somewhere, there is a topic there, they described how to fix it all well, or climb on Google.