3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sergey Dygay 21.11.21 10:37 pm

FPS drawdowns. Please help. (Star Wars: Battlefront (2015))

Actually, I downloaded it, started playing and for the first 10 minutes everything is fine - at high it is stable 60 fps, but soon it starts freezing, every couple of minutes or even more often fps drops from 60 straight to 5-7 for a few seconds, after which it returns to 60 again. The task manager shows that at about the time of the freeze, the CPU load is 100%. After which it drops. Prots-Amd FX-8350. Tell me how to be. Very grateful in advance)
9 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jovkhar 21.11.21

By the way, how do you turn on FPS in Origine?

S
Sergey Dygay 21.11.21

Jovkhar
I look through the fraps program.

H
HoNeX2K 21.11.21

Likewise. I bought it yesterday too. Maybe everyone's like that

H
HoNeX2K 21.11.21

Jovkhar
if you have NVIDIA, you can watch it through shadow play. It is very convenient.

S
Sergey Dygay 21.11.21

HoNeX2K
Yes, hardly everyone. I had such a problem before, from some point in absolutely all games, both demanding and very easy, there were such friezes. Don't understand why, they just appeared once. I took a long time I tried to find a solution, but in vain. I reinstalled the system, but the problem did not disappear, I then abandoned this business, and after a week it somehow went away by itself. Could this be something software?

L
Lisstoman 21.11.21

Sergey Dygay
Perhaps the disk is stupid or there is not enough RAM

V
Viktorvi 21.11.21

Sergey Dygay I
recommend reading the game settings guide ... you can learn a lot. can help at least how to optimize resource consumption.
Spoilerhttps: //vk.com/lanskoygames? W = page-89848447_50688425

A
Andrey Baulin 21.11.21

Viktorvi
Hyde is bad. All recommendations should be high or ultra. For shooters, shadows and water should of course be maximized.

H
HoNeX2K 21.11.21

I played two days ago and everything was fine. I played without drawdowns, they also passed by themselves. Now they have appeared again ...