3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nikita 06 02 2005 21.11.21 10:37 pm

For Administration to Consideration and Reflection. (Diablo 2)

Dear administration, consider the proposal. A gift for the new year, literally 2, or even 3 (for example, January 1,2) days of increased drop of high lvl runes. In order to get good online traffic and deep respect of the players.

P s I think if a good number of people unsubscribe it is possible.

Sincerely.
52 Comments
Sort by:
j
jr-sneg 21.11.21

How to make a double experience. : D

H
Heart carver 21.11.21

Can't you run a free clone in all games?
Suffer

A
Archon guard 21.11.21

Heart Carver
no, why do they need a clone?

By the way, about gifts - for many years now an incomprehensible discrimination against those who play culturally without "flying" into the ban has been going on at the PG, they have no gift, but bezpridelschikov are presented with a ban.

In this regard, I demand a chest of zhakhs for each account that is not banned! (less than a Suduk will be considered a handout, not a gift)

O
Obsessed 21.11.21

Dear administration, consider the proposal. A gift for the new year, literally 2, or even 3 times increase the physical magic of the Widowmaker onion! In order to get good online traffic and deep respect of the players.
P s I think if a good number of people unsubscribe it is possible.
Sincerely.

R
Rivnyanyn 21.11.21

Nikita 06 02 2005
The only possible gift from the admin is that he will go to drink and there will be no one to ban for bots for some time. But not the fact that he will go)))

D
Dosmotr 21.11.21

consider and reflect on your proposal

Z
Zhmyshok 21.11.21

This is what an outcast you have to be in order to play d2 on January 1, and also ask for something special ...

Z
Zigzag-V 21.11.21

It's funny just ...

p
passed 21.11.21

Once I dragged a wig from 31 to 1. It was more interesting than the "incendiary" gatherings. : D

Q
QLinkee 21.11.21

The starter still believes in gifts from the administration :)

j
jr-sneg 21.11.21

passed
This year will you repeat? Or not already?

l
little stoned headcrab 21.11.21

Zhmyshok, what should be done on January 1? sit at the table, tell funny stories while drinking vodka?

I
Immense 21.11.21

QLinkee
Shhh .... no need to upset him .....

D
DuSoN1989 21.11.21

zasunte zodi v kajdogo moba plz

m
monolith777 21.11.21

It will be easier for you if the admin writes "the chance of a drop of runes has been changed for N. year under certain conditions. This does not apply to people who go through the game in the usual way." And you will guess that the hike needs to sit at the keyboard in the costume of the Snow Maiden, farming Rakanishu with his little toes and drinking a thawing potion before the race.

O
Obsessed 21.11.21

little stoned headcrab, hey, your cow would still moo! : D you have to trample all living things for the first half a year after the army, eat everything that is given and drink everything that burns! ; D

monolith777, <; DDD

p
passed 21.11.21

jr-sneg Depending on your
mood. Quite possibly it will be q2, but not necessarily wigs. :)

k
kibor_g 21.11.21

People will come to your senses the new year is on the nose, this is the same 10 days of unrestrained and unpunished drunkenness, festivities and the like, and who are you wigs who dro4ka mefa !!! ;-)

O
Obsessed 21.11.21

kibor_g, I will have no one to drink with - at home a typical one (1.8 years old), susceptible to all kinds of infections, but I have to go to my friends (apparently, after NG). there are frosts on NG, there will be ice and snow everywhere. here and I fit for the wigs, ahem, sit down ..: D

Z
Zhmyshok 21.11.21

little stoned headcrab
sunbathing in a country with a warm climate.