3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
demetry132 21.11.21 10:37 pm

How to disable the second player and play alone on the gamepad ??? (LEGO Marvel Super Heroes)

I turn off the second player, press any button on the controller, and again the fucking second player turns on.
on the keyboard there are no such problems, but I did not buy the game for the keyboard.
Maybe someone knows how to fix it?
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anton Ananiev 21.11.21

It is necessary on behalf of the player you want to turn off, pause to enter, and there it will write like "Exit" or something like that. Only not to the main menu, but just an exit. It seems, something like that.

K
Kay4yK 21.11.21

demetry132 The person
on top is right. From the keyboard press Enter, and the menu will have the Exclude / Drop Out function

P
Paul_SH 21.11.21

demetry132
Technical questions and troubleshooting, clause 19

In the
game together. One player wishes to leave the game or F2 was accidentally pressed. How to continue the game alone?

A:
Keyboard + Keyboard: the second player must enter the menu (by default - Enter) and select "Eliminate". The second player will remain in the game (excludes a partner). This is illogical in the event that player 2 wants to leave the game, but in fact player 1 remains with the control of player 2.
Keyboard + Gamepad: the second player must enter the menu (the gamepad button, which is assigned the "Pause / Start" option) and select " Exclude ". The first player will remain in the game (excludes himself). This is illogical if player 1 wants to leave the game, but in fact player 2 remains with the control of player 1.
Gamepad + Keyboard: The first player must enter the menu and select "Kick". The second player will remain in the game (excludes himself). This is illogical if player 2 wants to leave the game, but in fact player 1 remains with the control of player 2.
Gamepad + Gamepad:? option behavior not checked?
Conclusion: access to the "Exclude" option for only one of the players, in some cases, creates confusion and inconvenience.

M
Mr_Felix 21.11.21

need to install xbox 360 emulator

F
FFl75 03.01.22

After 4 years, I found a solution! I connected dualshok 4 via Bluetooth and emulated an xbox controller via DS4, then I started playing through the keyboard, connected a second player through a gamepad and excluded it, and then changed the control of 1 player to a gamepad. Everything works now!

m
maxsp91 14.02.22

The conflict just arises when using the x360 emulator when the game actually sees the emulated gamepad and thinks that both devices are connected, even if you switch to the keyboard of the second player, the glitch occurs. You need to mask the real device using the Hook mask in the x360ce settings, then it works as it should.

G
Guest 15.03.22

I play Lego marvel superheroes 1 with with a program I did not get from Steam and had this double input second player popping in problem with the new Bluetooth Xbox X/S controllers. My Solution: run the non-Steam Lego marvel superheroes as a Steam app by adding it manually to Steam as a non-Steam game. Then in steam I went to settings -> Controller -> and checked Guide button focuses steam and Xbox Configuration Support. Now when running Lego marvel superheroes from the Steam shortcut I only rarely get the second player to pop in (usually when changing levels or something). To remove the second player, I open the Lego menu nd bind the no input second player to the keyboard number pad -> leave the menu -> go back into the menu using Enter on the keyboard number pad -> then Drop Out from there. I had very little issues with an OEM Xbox 360 wireless controller and Microsoft USB Dongle though. My guess is some controllers create a DirectInput and an Xinput signal and these Lego games get confused, I could not find a simple way to tell the Bluetooth Xbox X/S controllers to only produce one signal. I tried using x360ce to hide the controller or disabling drivers in device manager to limit the input but nothing I tried worked to hide them. I even uninstalled Nvidia gaming experience or whatever its called because I read that might work, but that didn't help either. I was thinking maybe the Microsoft Xbox USB adapter for windows 10 might be a fix, but since I figured it out for free I didn't order one, I also read it didn't solve many issues for others as well. Solution 2 Lame Fix: When Bluetooth Xbox X/S controller was plugged in via USB-C I did not have the second player pop in from the double input. What may work for Steam Lego Games: Try playing with steams controller settings in the Steam Settings. Or try running the game directly from its folder in windows explorer.

C
Chim Chimber 05.05.22

In short, if you have dualshock
1. Add the game to Steam
2. Settings -> Controller -> Basic controller settings -> Check Playstation user settings and XBox user settings
After that, start the game, and ta-daaam! The gamepad works, the second player does not connect

G
Guest 18.06.22

you con start the game (if using steam) from big picture mode. And after starting, don't touch your keyboard or mouse at all. Than it will just use your controller. Worked for me :)