3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dralkerr 21.11.21 10:37 pm

Steam related issues. (Rage)

Question: What the hell, fellow players?
The page in STEAM says: "This product is not available in your region."
Writes the same when trying to start the game: "This game is currently unavailable."

And how to play then? ..
60 Comments
Sort by:
t
totktonada 21.11.21

delusional.
all OK.

N
NAGS01 21.11.21

1c did not want to make a page on the incentive (and not for the first time) the
game is distributed exclusively in jewels or pre-orders.

F
FARADEL 21.11.21

In general, I bought a license for the game on three discs! Activation goes through steam and then he asks to update the whole game, and this is 20 gigs! I do not have such Internet capabilities. I read on some forums that you can install the game from disk, I tried it, pressed install and it again gives me steam. Why then it was necessary to buy discs if you could just as well download it on the incentive. I don't know what to do, please help

n
nwa666 21.11.21

You go to steam, press the steam button at the top, pops up a window in it, you press the backup copy and restore, there you select the restoration of the game and there, when you select the folder where the game is, you indicate the disc with the game

F
FARADEL 21.11.21

I do as you said, I select the disc with the game, and it shows the current folder, but the installation file itself is not, in short, as I understand it, he does not find this copy

D
Dralkerr 21.11.21

Nifiga is not ok everything, the game does not start licensed, I bought it with a Jewel box, and nifiga!

U
Uberfurer 21.11.21

Help pliz. How to install a game from dtska without downloading it from Steam, otherwise 21 gig is reluctant to download.

l
leh-stav 21.11.21

Uberfurer
The incentive path must be in English only.

F
FARADEL 21.11.21

I got it so that the copy started, and then I had to transfer the data from the disk to the computer, it starts checking the cache and does it for a very long time

G
Gor1993 21.11.21

cFARADEL for
how long?

F
FARADEL 21.11.21

Well, if you count by magabytes, then somewhere 110 mg was updated and continued

G
Gor1993 21.11.21

it seems to have been established and there is no exe what to do?

n
nwa666 21.11.21

You definitely need to drop the files from the disk into the Steam folder, Backups

F
FARADEL 21.11.21

All bleat! I did it, thanks guys, I moved the game to the Backups folder and that's it.

F
FARADEL 21.11.21

Now a new problem, in short, I dropped disk 1 on the computer, then he began to install (steam) this backup, then he demanded a second disk, I inserted a second disk, pressed "ok" and shit, he again showed me insert disk 2. Then I decided to copy the second disk to the computer, again started the installation and again the same crap, what to do? maybe someone knows?

G
Gor1993 21.11.21

installed, played for an hour
in the morning I go to Steam:
update 87%
remains 2 gig download, with my Internet is not a var
I have one such crap?

w
wolf3891 21.11.21

I bought the game in the electronic version, they gave 3 keys, the first activation of the game, the rest to the downloadable content, but when downloading it says it is not available in your region, cheated? I paid them for the Anarchy Edition.

w
wolf3891 21.11.21

I apologize, I figured it out, I just had to activate all the keys one by one))

... 34GB 21.11.21

1. How do I disable mouse acceleration in Rage?

If you have a problem with the fact that in Rage the mouse reacts differently than you are used to, then you need to disable acceleration.

Go to the mouse settings and look for the "Improved Pointer Precision" field - turn it off.

If it doesn't help, then open the Rage config file and change the value from 1 to 0.

Another option: m_smooth - a command that can be found in the console. Set the value to 0 - this will disable acceleration in the game.

2. How do I open the console in Rage?

The Rage Developer Console, or just the Console, is very useful for fixing and editing, so it's best to learn how to use it early on.

To activate the console you need to add: + set com_allowconsole 1 to your Steam Launch Options.

Now go into the game and press the tilde (~) character under Esc and to the left of the number 1.

3. How to change the field of view (FOV) in Rage.?

This can be done either in the console, or by editing the configuration file, or by adding a command to the startup options. If you do this through the console, then you will not be able to receive achievements, since this is considered cheating, so use it only when absolutely necessary.

Starting from the console: press the tilde and use the command "cvaradd" to change the value for g_fov. You can increase or decrease the value from the default 80. For

example, if you enter cvaradd g_fov 15, then we end up with g_fov 95, since we added 15 more points to 80. To decrease the value, write g_fov -15. I hope you get the point.

If you do not want to screw up your achievements, then we climb into the configuration file. It is located somewhere here: C: Program Files (x86) Steam steamapps common rage base. Open the config file with the editor and look for the same value.

4. Graphics in Rage flickers and artifacts appear.

Roll back our drivers one or two versions back. The main problem is in the new graphics wood.

5. Solving problems with ATI / AMD graphics in Rage

If you are playing Rage on an AMD video card, here are some tips:

Run the game in "suitable quality", disable 3D. Disable Catalyst AI. Roll back the driver to one / two versions.

You can also put a hot fix (http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/GPU121AM...ePerfDriver.aspx) from the official ATI / AMD website. If they solve the problem, then enjoy the game.

6. Can't launch Rage

Only if you can't launch the game on Steam. Log out of Steam, log in again, check your game cache and launch Rage. If it still doesn't work, launch Steam as administrator and try again. Perhaps the problem lies in the custom graphics settings, so reset to default.

7. Rage lags

Disable the in-game Steam community. Right click on Rage in Steam -> settings -> disable "steam community in game"

8. Rage flickers on ATI graphics

Download and install 11.8 driver.

9. Rage crashes on ATI graphics

Sometimes random crashes can be solved by disabling tripple buffering in ATI Control Panel, as well as setting the official hotfix (http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/GPU121AM...ePerfDriver.aspx).

10. Glitchy graphics in Rage

By default, the game does not allow you to activate Vsync. If your image flickers and vertical lines appear in Rage, then you can activate Vsync through the graphics control panel.

11. Rage crashes to the desktop. Rage freezes

If you cannot start the game or Rage crashes before the start, then if you see a black screen, then press Ctrl + Alt + Del and turn off the report window. Next, try to delete the Video folder ((rage-> base-> video). Make sure to make a copy just in case!

12. Rage on SLI or Crossfire

Rage does not support this feature. If you try, it will only make it worse. Shame, id!

13. Problems with textures in Rage on Nvidia graphics

Install the latest beta drivers. Usually the problem appears on top-end hardware configurations. If you have an average configuration, roll back the drivers to version 235.38.

14. Problems with textures in Rage and graphics glitches on AMD / ATI

We put the official hotfix (http://support.amd.com/us/kbarticles/Pages/GPU121AM...ePerfDriver.aspx). It does not always help, but what if you are this lucky ?!

15. Rage slows down and jerks on Nvidia graphics

Activate Vsync in the Nvidia control panel. Activate GPU-transcode in the game if you have top graphics.

16. Textures load slowly in Rage

We are downloading special beta drivers for Battlefield 3 (!), It is reported that they help many gamers.

17. Textures

crash in Rage On the forum, some gamers advise you to turn off AA and transparency AA in the control panel

18. The game does not start / The game crashes after the intro video / The game crashes when changing video settings

Update the video card driver

Beta driver for Nvidia: http: / /www.nvidia.com/page/link_beta_archive_drivers.html

Driver for Radeon (Disable Catalyst AI after installation): http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

19. Game won't launch

Rename base directory video to base _video

20. How to eliminate or reduce visible texture loading

Adjust the size of the texture cache using the "Advanced settings" item in the game section in the Start menu or in the Game Explorer

t
tedius 21.11.21

!!!
1 go to Steam account
2 install the game (it will go from the disk)
3 download the update