3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Comventus 21.11.21 10:37 pm

I start the game, shows that I am playing for five seconds and then disappears (Payday 2)

I launch PayDay 2, then for 5 seconds you can see that I'm playing it and that's it, but the game itself doesn't even open, and so on with many games. Tell me what to do.
6 Comments
Sort by:
L
Lim86 21.11.21

try running as administrator

R
Raptor227 21.11.21

I had this before, some of the games did not want to start in any way, immediately closed a few seconds after launch (it was visible on the stim), only reinstalling Windows helped

_
__K_E_N_N_I__ 21.11.21

If there are problems with many games in STIME, then I think it is necessary to write in support of them.

C
Comventus 21.11.21

Raptor227
Reinstalled, everything works, thanks.

V
Valery Samsonenko 21.11.21

PAYDAY 2 (error)
Steam must be running to play this game!
I
tried : 1. deleted the stim. I reinstalled it. removed steam and the game and installed. restarted the pc. did not help. (go to the folder with steam and delete all files except steam.exe and steamapps. Steam settings will be reset and everything should be in order.) did this too
2. looked for 2 folders in the game that are deleted and the game starts. I do not have these 2 folders in the game.
3. installed a program in the game that is also advised by
what needs to be done to run this game?

D
Dmitry Nikolin 21.11.21

Guys, I have such a problem: I started it periodically, 3 times, but most of all I did everything that I ordered on YouTube except the file and update the drivers. All the time it shows black and white stripes of large curves and I myself did not understand why it was launched but help please pay attention !!!! And tell me where to get the file !!!!!