3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AUX_dude 21.11.21 10:37 pm

Spawn locations for female assassins (civilians). (Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood)

Out of nothing to do, I decided to make a team of assassins entirely of girls, but wherever I resorted, there were men everywhere. Having driven to all points, I found out the spawn places of the girls. I ran to the same points several times and there were always girls. Usually there are brown-haired women (also scary), in almost 80% of cases, blondies very rarely come across. Standing next to the point, you can go to the chapters. menu and back into the game, then the type of girl changes. I had one type of girls for all points of their spawn, for example, curly-haired girls were on all daytime ones, until you re-enter. Also, at dawn and dusk, the spawn points change completely, and therefore some points disappear right from under your nose (if you did not see the inhabitant yourself, but only on the map). So far I have only had time for daytime and part of the nighttime. Soon I will find out all the night ones and post them.
I don't know who needs it, but suddenly.
Shl. I read somewhere that when the cap borgias was killed and the tower was set on fire, a blondie appeared next to him. I did not check it myself, tk. by that time I had already removed all the caps.

Spoiler
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
AUX_dude 21.11.21

If anyone knows more on this topic, please let me know. I'm already tired of looking for them.

B
Blind fox 21.11.21

that's the reason to replay the game ATP

M
MAXassassinSMITH 21.11.21

Thank you kind person! I will just replay it. I always made a team of girls, but for this I only ran to one point near the tailor, and it was still a hassle.

A
AUX_dude 21.11.21

MAXassassinSMITH
Not at all. Itself was swollen to look for them all over the city, at least helped someone.)
By the way, during the time that I was looking for them, I met only one blondie somewhere in the city at night. I'm playing now, but I still have a day. I will go around all the points in the city, maybe I will find one that is not scary.

F
FOSTER_ok 21.11.21

Here's your problem: D

A
AUX_dude 21.11.21

FOSTER_ok
When there is nothing to do, willy-nilly, you come up with some garbage.

F
FOSTER_ok 21.11.21

Micha Incognito
nothing is true, everything is allowed, moccasin brother: D

S
SVaDream 21.11.21

Micha Incognito
Harem decided to dissolve in Rome?

A
AUX_dude 21.11.21

SVaDream
Like that.) The truth is now there is absolutely no time to play, work interferes.