3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
ksand77 21.11.21 10:45 pm

Flask with Estus does not improve (Dark Souls)

In general, the problem: the keeper in the fiery temple was killed, but the spider can't patch it - it says it is patched, but there is also +1.
Now I pass the fortress of the hay.
Can anyone help?
11 Comments
Sort by:
q
qwertyuiopd 21.11.21

As you pass the fortress, you will find yourself in AnorLondo, there you will immediately meet another keeper

q
qwertyuiopd 21.11.21

but that red-haired knight in the Uyezd of the undead shouldn't be taken out of captivity at all, but immediately shaken in place, then the keeper in the temple will remain alive

k
ksand77 21.11.21

hmm, thanks, I'll take a look, unsubscribe.
by the way, can it be that each guardian patches only its own level there from +2 to +3 (in my opinion, nonsense, but you never know)

q
quirt 21.11.21

To patch estus you need the soul of the keeper of the hearth - there are 7 of them in the game. Patches are made by the living keeper of the hearth. In one playthrough, you can patch up to a maximum of +6 and have one more soul in your inventory (if you do not revive the keeper in the temple).
Souls and their locations:
1- Undead Parish- on the altar in the church- guarded by a knight with a hefty shield
2- New Londo Ruins - just behind the bridge on the right in the arch.
3- Blighttown- enter from the Valley of Dragons - half the way down-to the left, there are fiery dogs and 5 dudes spitting poisoned darts.
4-Dukes' Archives- at the bottom of the prison, where creatures with octopuses on their heads roam.

The owners of these souls are dead - further alive:

5Quelaag's Spider Sister
6 In Anor Londo in bronze armor
7 Anastacia of Astora - in a fire temple - the player cannot kill her.

Z
ZloySkazochnik 21.11.21

There are guardian souls, I have tried to improve, it seems, in all guardians. He writes that the flask is improved, but souls are not taken away and the flask is not getting better = (Who can give advice?

s
siame 21.11.21

Admit it, dabbled in cheats?

B
BlackWolf4 21.11.21

I suffer from the same (I wasted 2 souls of the guardian) and a number of other problems. Often, night does not come to Anor Londo (contrary to the words of other players) (probably because he killed Gvindalin (by the way, sometimes his hp scale (empty) appears on the screen) ) before Smog and Orstein) and a bug with an inverter (the same items are laid out in 2 sections, the Chaos Lodge is not in its rightful place (100% sure that I did not kill it on this playthrough). , but not to the end (the damage to the saves is to blame) there were no such problems. I only used cheat once (Due to the reset of all characteristics to the initial value for the thief class. I used the save editor (3.0.5.0) (because if I decided this problem using artmoney,then my lvl would have risen excessively and I would have been deprived of the possibility of further pumping due to the huge cost of lvlap, and I was not thinking of changing the stats themselves)) Only the characteristics were increased (in proportion to my (69th at that time) lvl. The game is very pleasant and I really want to go through it (But not to such an extent that it goes all over again for the second time) and preferably without further hemorrhoids with cheats. Is there a way to fix the bugs I have listed?

J
JOKERIVAN 21.11.21

BlackWolf4
100% of the problem because of this shit ... notice the editor, I also used it, I wanted to get a shadow reservation quickly so as not to join the covenant, and now I can’t improve the flask, I ate my soul, but as it was +1 it remained, and the items are all sorted (here I found how to fix them, they need to be thrown to the ground (what is sorted) and picked up, and everything will be fine), I hope there will be no more glitches, I don't want to start over, after all, I reached level 65

B
BlackWolf4 21.11.21

JOKERIVAN Not worth it
again. The missing bosses are added by the same editor, there you can also upgrade the flask, and the night in Agora Londo still comes (after killing the illusion of the sun princess Guinevere), and twinkling of objects is solved in your way (before that you fed them to Frampt). Everything is not as critical as it seemed to me at first glance. Of course I would like to do without all this, but alas, I have not found a way to (fix) saves anywhere.

S
Sanctus_Echinus 21.11.21

qwertyuiopd
There is no reason to do this.
Better to let him kill her, and then invade his world in Anor Londo and after the victory take another free Guardian Soul.
In addition, after the laying of the Great Chalice, it will generally not matter who is where, because the fires with the remaining guardians enter the network of movement.

f
fogi_san 21.11.21

IN SHORT: IF YOU WANT TO USE THE SAVING EDITOR, LEARN THAT AFTER THIS FLAKE WITH ESTUS WILL STOP BURNING TO THE SOUL. THIS IS NOT FIXED, ONLY THROUGH THE SAME EDITOR TO MAKE YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY AT +7.