3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Victor Tsoi 21.11.21 10:45 pm

How do I start the game? (Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide)

Well, in principle, I described everything above.
28 Comments
Sort by:
V
Veligor dark 21.11.21

Victor coy
do you have a pirate? , Describe your problem, everything starts up for me.

V
Victor Tsoi 21.11.21

Yes, a pirate, well, in short, I went into the game and pops out a window when loading, like there is no connection in the incentive, I correctly understood this is that you need to register first in the incentive and then enter the game from the incentive, I understood everything correctly or not, and still and all the time it is necessary that I was under. to the Internet or not, tell me what to do (?)

V
Veligor dark 21.11.21

Victor coy
well, in general, yes you need ak on the incentive, download the steam register, then just run it.

N
Nightmare_pc 21.11.21

Victor coy
looks like,
but is there any crack on the internet?

V
Victor Tsoi 21.11.21

WASGARD
Here, and the left one also needs to be created or there you just need to enter a username and password, and this must be done every time you enter the game, or how (?)

V
Victor Tsoi 21.11.21

Nightmare_pc I
mean, yes?

V
Veligor dark 21.11.21

Nightmare_pc is
so pirate and so with a crack, only profixen so that the coop works

N
Nightmare_pc 21.11.21

Victor coy
in the sense I agree with WASGARD

V
Victor Tsoi 21.11.21

WASGARD
Yes, with a crack, I downloaded it from a shareman, under. what to do next, otherwise, damn it, the hunt is already chopped into it (?)

V
Veligor dark 21.11.21

Victor coy you
download the steam itself, you register, enter your username and password, remember me checkmark, when you enter the game, the steam should be open. you can use the left ac you can use the main one.

V
Victor Tsoi 21.11.21

WASGARD
Well, I already have steam , but I don’t understand why it is updated all the time before I enter the game, is it possible to open it. that it is not updated (?)

V
Veligor dark 21.11.21

Victor coy
you have to enter what at startup?

V
Victor Tsoi 21.11.21

WASGARD
Yes, and you also need to be under it all the time. Internet or can I play without it (?)

V
Veligor dark 21.11.21

Victor coy
but I won't say that. I'm constantly online, well, almost.

V
Victor Tsoi 21.11.21

WASGARD
So what to do next, you didn't explain it so plainly?

V
Veligor dark 21.11.21

Victor coy
well, I said, run Steam, enter your profile, and start the game.

V
Victor Tsoi 21.11.21

WASGARD
And one more question, can you play with bots?

V
Veligor dark 21.11.21

Victor coy
yes, but the NPCs are stupid there fuck, if you are koknut, then the partner standing next to you can stand and watch how you twist and will not help.

V
Victor Tsoi 21.11.21

WASGARD
Everything turned out for me to go into the game, my nickname is shorter in the incentive "Coy881", but how can I switch to bots, and even as I come to the table, well, where the card is and I need to select the task, nothing happens, pl. tell me what to do, and by the way the Internet hawked a lot of traffic or not when you play it (?)

V
Veligor dark 21.11.21

Victor coy
I have no limit, you approach the card and press E eng. and the card should open with a choice of tasks, you put a closed session, although it is probably not necessary, then start and while the search is going on, press f2 - readiness and after f3 - start, you will understand there. and voila, after 7 minutes, because of the stupidity of the NPC, you died ... and yes, there are no auto saves and, in general, current by chapters or tasks. that is, if you get to the end of the first task and you will be kicked. then have to pass from the beginning