3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dmitry16994 21.11.21 10:45 pm

Your opinion on the new R8 revolver (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

I saw the update and was delighted, I downloaded it, but my joy was not long, until I was killed 30 times by full bottoms with R8. I played about 1000 hours in CS GO. But Valve surprised me today by adding a revolver. I thought there would be a balance, I thought it would be cool to shoot from it, Yes, it would be cool to shoot, but THIS IS Micro-AWP for 850 &. In general, for me, it is CS GO RIP 12/09/2015.
20 Comments
Sort by:
W
WaylonJones 21.11.21

Dmitry16994
I agree. Especially since the R8 is a micro-AWP. And the Killer Replay feature was infuriating at first. Why would I look twice at my sink? Although, without a doubt, in some situations it is very useful and, moreover, it can be turned off. And the revolver is likely to be nerfed, because it is simply impossible to endure.

Q
QUlCK 21.11.21

Agree! A revolver is an imbalance

Q
QUlCK 21.11.21

WaylonJones
Killer Replay helps you pinpoint the location of the enemy and see if he is a cheater

D
Dmitry16994 21.11.21

WaylonJones
I already wrote in incentive that the point is not even that it is a micro-AWP. Although this is a big disadvantage. But from this revolver, even the very bottom can drag like a global. And the point is to nerf it, if you reduce the damage, then this shit will not be unnecessary for anyone, And the spread to increase the HM, with such a randomness as in cs go there is no point. It's easier to remove this device. Well, or just one solution, in my opinion, to make it like a Desert Eagle, in terms of characteristics.

K
Kloustermann 21.11.21

The revolier is cool, but definitely not in the cop. But the replay of the murder really helps, 8/10 update + skins.

m
mr. SD 21.11.21

I liked the update regarding the loss of a new case. For 7 bucks, after all, you can buy something from the games) And so, the revolver was not impressed. He carries it out from the van shot from the same distance as the WUA. Not cool! Is not cool! But the New Year's design of the cards and the screen after death just before the new year.

V
VaRRkan2258 21.11.21

The main disadvantage of the update is the revolver. This is not a pistol, but a hand-held howitzer with crazy penetrating power. One bullet in the body of two keels in full armor is not even funny. At the same time, the effective shooting distance is prohibitive. We are definitely waiting for nerfs, as an option by reducing the rate of fire and range.

S
Syndicate 2016 21.11.21

Your Opinion on the New R8 Revolver

Q
QUlCK 21.11.21

Imbalance. Depends very much on luck (spread when firing RMB)

n
nikita2112 21.11.21

Played a few rounds with him and folded. There are few cartridges, no accuracy. It takes a long time to aim through LKM. Maybe you need to get used to it, practice, but didn't like it from the first try.
And it looks like an alien robot dinosaur.

A
Andrey_282 21.11.21

in general, the device is good, but you need to get used to it!)

v
versir 21.11.21

It will take longer to get used to, his campaign was fixed, but overall a good "awp"

S
Seeqra 21.11.21

If he looked like this ...

it would be ok

X
Xavier_29Th 21.11.21

Of course, the Berdanka is good, but it's strange when a dull 9x32 bullet (357 magnum) from a pistol kills in one hit, unlike the same Kalashev 7.62x39 mm, which has a much higher penetrating power !!!

my opinion is that in any case, you need to expand your arsenal, even if it will be guns with similar damage and recoil.

D
Delete_account 21.11.21

nikita2112
Maybe your aim is just not very good? His accuracy is just one of the most questionable in terms of the balance of characteristics (after damage). On the run, headshot on a long or banana - easily, 98 damage - more than um, better than um. But more often one bullet in the body is enough - one shot one kill. AWP out of pocket.

Praise the gods, we've already nerfed the damage. It remains to cancel the nerf of rifles and return the timers to the ass.

n
nikita2112 21.11.21

crunching.karma
Well, for example, he aimed at the enemy, pressed LMB and wait a second until he fires. It is too long. During this time, they will manage to kill you several times. And the enemy does not stand still. While you shoot, he will have time to run far. And keeping the sight on a chaotically moving target for a whole second is unrealistic.

m
marrader 21.11.21

shit, not a gun

v
vidgin 21.11.21

Putin has already expressed his opinion.

w
we get what we deserve 21.11.21

I played with him two weeks ago, at that time the unusual recoil and the way of the shot annoyed him most of all.

R
Ripper man 21.11.21

I like it, only a few have come out against me with him recently, so there are no problems with him. I buy myself for the sake of beauty.