3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
d
dima fedorchenko 21.11.21 10:45 pm

Editing BCC (STALKER: Call of Pripyat)

karoch does anyone know how to remove the optics in the vintorez or make a removable search engine gives out a whig know that I want to remove the optics of the registered vintar I have a mod Sigerous 1.7 how to remove the optics tell me and if anyone knows tell me how to turn this around with the svd and also hook the glushak to svd in advance thanks
5 Comments
Sort by:
U
UraUr 21.11.21

You can register the possibility of installing a silencer, grenade launcher and optics in the file of the selected weapon (gamedata configs weapons). For example w_vintorez.ltx
Spoylerupgrades up_gr_firstab_vintorez =, up_gr_firstc_vintorez, up_gr_firstd_vintorez, up_gr_firste_vintorez, up_gr_firstf_vintorez, up_gr_seconab_vintorez, up_gr_seconc_vintorez, up_gr_second_vintorez, up_gr_seconef_vintorez, up_gr_thirdab_vintorez, up_gr_thirdcd_vintorez, up_gr_thirde_vintorez, up_gr_thirdf_vintorez, up_gr_fourtab_vintorez, up_gr_fourtcd_vintorez, up_gr_fourte_vintorez, up_gr_fourtf_vintorez, up_gr_more_ammo_vintorez, up_gr_change_components_vintorez
installed_upgrades =
upgrade_scheme = upgrade_scheme_vintorez
scope_status = 1 - the ability to install optics (0 - absent, 1 - integrated, 2 - can be installed)
silencer_status = 1 - the same for Glushak
grenade_launcher_status = 0 - then for grenade
scope_texture = scope_pso-1_vint - texture crosshair displayed on weapons
zoom_enabled = to true
zoom_rotate_time = 0.25
scope_zoom_factor = 28
SCOPE_NAME = wpn_addon_scope
scope_x = 78
scope_y = 0
silencer_name = wpn_addon_silencer_9x39 - name Glushak used by the weapon
silencer_x = 221
silencer_y = 16
grenade_launcher_name = wpn_addon_grenade_launcher_m203 - name of the grenade launcher
grenade_launcher_x = 109
grenade_launcher_y = 30
The settings may differ slightly in different mods. I have been poking around in the stalker for a long time, so I forgot some points, but it seems that if you prescribe the ability to install various pribluds that are not provided for by the weapon, then they will not be displayed on the weapon model, but their effects will work.

d
dima fedorchenko 21.11.21

UraUr
I have a sagerous 1.7 and there is a personalized vintar in the picture, allegedly with a grenade launcher and I do not chuckle in the configs, changing that the grenade launcher is removable (and the coordinates were specified), the game took off (

d

UraUr
and I have just removed the optics in the all-round but the snipe-sight effect remains, well, it is not aiming through the fur. prits and how through a sniper, but there is no aiming reticle and brings the whole screen closer how to fix it do not know?

U
UraUr 21.11.21

dima fedorchenko - I haven't sped into sgm for a long time, download SGM 2.2 Enot edition, they seem to have added new trunks there. When adding a body kit on your own, it may well be poured out of the game, if the weapon model for it is not made. In general, what I remembered, I wrote, sorry if I didn’t help.

d

UraUr
thanks for the description in the spoiler