3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PaInKiLlEr31RUS 21.11.21 10:45 pm

Where can I find a double-shot advanced 44 pistol? (Fallout 4)

Happy New Year to everyone. Tell me where to find such a "double-shot advanced 44 pistol" in the game?
9 Comments
Sort by:
s
saa0891 21.11.21

PaInKiLlEr1519

So this is random, who will tell you where he respawns, just kill legendary enemies and it may fall out.

Sir_Dmitry

Comrade had to introduce a counter when the weapon shoots two cartridges at once.

A
AiSPQR 21.11.21

Sir_Dmitry xs
like, the drum is machined only for two cartridges)))

w
we get what we deserve 21.11.21

Sir_Dmitry
This is a fallout, everything is possible here.
Spoiler
PaInKiLlEr1519
You can find it at the beginning of the game to the east of the island, where the Senchuari settlement is located on the top of the hill, a bit south of the pond. The second option is to go directly north of Concorde. Near the bright yellow casing of the pump you will find a corpse, near which a revolver and cartridges for it.

H
Hattack 21.11.21

Sir_Dmitry
With a similar (handshake) localization EVERYTHING is possible)))

R
Roman Pivovarov 21.11.21

PaInKiLlEr1519
If this is a legendary, then it can be randomly dropped from legendary mobs, then how lucky you are.

R
RGC 21.11.21

Dipper Pines
you can find an ordinary short barrel, which at the beginning of the game will be absolutely useless due to the lack of ammunition for it

P
PaInKiLlEr31RUS 21.11.21

Dipper Pines,
can I have screenshots of the map please?) Is there this two-shooter, or just a revolver? :)

w
we get what we deserve 21.11.21

PaInKiLlEr1519
I cannot do it yet. But judging by the reviews, things appear randomly at this point. Therefore, at your own peril and risk.)

S
Stanislav Rozhnov 21.11.21

PaInKiLlEr1519
double-shot - this is a random, it is not in a specific place, I only got one at the end of the game, and only 6 legendary revolvers fell out))) Play survival for a week, do not climb, hope and wait. Or the second option: throw the pistol to the ground, open the console, click on the revelver with the mouse, its ID will be displayed in the console, and immediately enter this: attachmod 1CC2AD