3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sanya and Ira Stafeev 21.11.21 10:56 pm

Who knows the problem promods 2.0 (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

In Romania (Arad), you take the load, you leave the base and at 1 traffic light you leave the game. Before that, I was carrying a load to Timisoara, I drove more than 1000 km, 3 km left to the end and also the game first hangs, then it crashes completely. I tried to swap the mods, it's useless, I tried the same through the tow truck. Version 1.22.2.3s from the freedom.

31 Comments
Sort by:
B
B.A.N. 21.11.21

delete her)

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

Did Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
connect and disconnect the Balkans?
And one more thing: you have a weather mod below all files. It doesn't work!

v
vovangt4 21.11.21

SlavikSD
Why? Just the same the weather was redone for ProMods and it works for me.

D
Danil Stupak 21.11.21

I want to ask where you downloaded Promods 2.0 extractor I'm off. site did not find only 6 parts downloaded and can not unpack.

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

vovangt4
So in ProMods itself the climate is in fale def. And he has this file above the new weather. This means that the native weather of ProMods is working, and not the new Weather for it. Is not it?

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

Danil Stupak
Unpacks 7-Zip without problems.

v
vovangt4 21.11.21

SlavikSD
Well, in this weather there is climate default and in the promo there is no default folder, which means it doesn't matter where it is higher or lower.

S
Sanya and Ira Stafeev 21.11.21

Danil Stupak
on this site someone left a link

S

SlavikSD
Yes with them and without them as well.

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

vovangt4
Somehow we do not understand each other ...
The ProMods Definition Package file has a native ProMods climate. And the new climate is in the ProMods Definition Package with Weather Improvement file. So his new climate is lower in priority than the native one from ProMods. It turns out that the new one interrupts. Is not it so?

S

SlavikSD
Maybe some of them should be disabled?

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
No. ProMods 2.0 has 6 files declared. Just put the ProMods Definition Package with Weather Improvement above the rest of the ProMods files.

S

SlavikSD
I'll try it well and let it go.

d
darkster 21.11.21

Must try with this download list:
ProMods Definition Package with Weather Improvement
ProMods Media
ProMods Assets
ProMods Models 2
ProMods Models 1
ProMods Map
ProMods Definition

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
In general, I had Fridom's 1.22.2s before litsuha. So hassle-free was. Maybe if this tops continues, still deliver that version?

S
SlavikSD 21.11.21

Sanya and Ira Stafeevs
By the way, darkster wrote a very correct list, take a closer look.

S

I don’t know, I tried everything, and put the weather together and changed them in places, even a meter does not go straight out of the game. Here is the last, as they wrote, set, also meter and departure.

S

By the way, in another profile, together with the Balkans, I started in Finland there are no flights. Until "Dracula" (Romania) I have not traveled yet.

a
abarbanel48 21.11.21

I apologize in advance for the OFF, but creating a new branch is somehow inconvenient because of such a trifle.
in general, when trying to add an extra two spaces in a garage purchased in Iceland - departure.
I tried to add these two places remotely while in Europe-departure.
5 garages were additionally purchased, there were no problems with them.

B
Beibit Aytenov 21.11.21

why do you have 7 files and I don’t understand 6