3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vasily Emelyanov 21.11.21 10:56 pm

Stealth armor? (Fallout 4)

I've been to most of the locations of Fola, swinging the GG up to 60 lvl, but I still haven't found a single mention of the stealthbron, if someone found it, please give a screen lock where this device can be obtained ... or was it cut out of Foul?
18 Comments
Sort by:
C
CEMENTATOR 21.11.21

Vasily Yemelyanov,
I saw how the enemies were throwing stealth battles. But I did not notice such armor. will be in add-ons most likely. if not.

s
saa0891 21.11.21

Yes, it would be nice to have a reservation for stealth, otherwise you can only craft so that it would be hard to notice you in the dark, well, screw the battle to power stealth.

Previously, there were a bunch of skills, including stealth (and there was armor that gave an increase to this parameter), now all this was removed.

Although I noticed such a chip, I went before that in metal and fired very often (although the perk for stealth is level 4), so now I go in the avenger's armor, it is made of leather and her stats are decent, and now they fire very rarely, it is possible even in front of the nose super mutants and their dogs sneak through.
What relish is it to sneak up on a mutan and sell him with a sledgehammer or plant a grenade.

X
Xotabl4 21.11.21

on purple armor (torso) you can put a stealth module, when you crouch in stealth, you leave as when using stealth combat

M
Mercurionio 21.11.21

There are Legendaries that give you stealth mode. I have not yet found such a current))

R
Roman Veselukha 21.11.21

The torso of the X-01 Power Armor can be upgraded for the presence of a stealth field)

M
Mercurionio 21.11.21

saa0891 Stealth
armor was only in the Old World Blues expansion.
By the way, I hope they will introduce "reasonable" armor here too. She sometimes gave out such pearls))

A
AleksAleks 21.11.21

From the killed legendary raider, I dropped optical armor on my right leg, crouching in which you become invisible, but not with a 100% guarantee that it will not be burnt

s
saa0891 21.11.21

Mercurionio

Correct stealth armor was only in F3 Anchorage (in FNV I was finished off by the fact that she injected chemistry herself, although it was cool), but I had to enter just so that the armor would add some percentage of stealth, although in F3 and FNV stealth to 100 was pumped not a problem.

K
Kostyan Morozov 21.11.21

Roman Veselukha,
I'll tell you even more, the torso of any power armor can be improved this way

M
Mercurionio 21.11.21

saa0891
Ah, well, yes. I already forgot about this DLC)). And chemistry could be cut off by mods. Leave purely stimpacks. In the Nevada Project, it seems, they gave such an opportunity.
Hmm, it's a pity you can't wear a raincoat here. Then they would blind the cloak of invisibility)))

V
Vasily Emelyanov 21.11.21

I know that Veselukha's novel is about this, but in heavy armor, even with stealth, they are firing strongly, so I wanted to know who could find light armor with effects to stealth beside the legendary affixes ... I want to get close to the nose of the mob and slap him from a power fist into nose (well, or something else to stick in) ...)))

s
sobrichee 21.11.21

I have armor, as comrade above, wrote on my leg or arm, I don’t remember - it gives an increase in stealth in immobility when squatting. I have 3 stars stealth - and plus this armor - mobs do not fire a pistol with a silencer at all - they run looking for the enemy from. The only thing that for some reason robots and turrets immediately detect = ((

R
Roman Veselukha 21.11.21

Kostyan Morozov
can be put on) but I have less fire on the X-01)))

R
Roman Veselukha 21.11.21

Vasily Emelyanov
We are waiting for new products from modders))

7 look 21.11.21

When I was performing the task of the minutemans at the sewage treatment plant, there are two legendary swamps, one of the left shoulder pads fell out giving a bonus to stealth, the effect of transparency is present, but only if you do not move in stealth mode. True, it does not make it completely invisible to enemies.

K
Kostyan Morozov 21.11.21

7 look
all power armor does not completely translate into stealth, only when you are not moving

M
MOZGOHI 21.11.21

Found almost at the very beginning of the game, the breastplate of stealth armor, it works only in stealth - it looks like a predator at work, if you are interested - take a look at my posts in the section Your screenshots, but, as I understand it, there are other elements besides the breastplate, one girl found - a shoulder pad ... everything falls from legendary opponents.

E
Elder makson_ 21.11.21

I know that you can put a built-in stealth battle on the armor, but I have not heard about stealth armor