3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
StasicBY 21.11.21 10:56 pm

Terminal bug. (Fallout 4)

It started with a quest in vault 81, the terminal in front of the room with Curie, at first I hacked it, typed that it was protected and blah blah and there were no options, I thought that I had messed up when hacking, rolled back the saves of this mission, I already found the key and opened the terminal with the key. There are no options anyway, just exit and upload the holotape. Well, okay, introduced the opening cheat, made friends with Curie, finished all the quests of 81 hideouts. Poper further. The next quest "Find out what happened at the station in August", again there is a terminal room with buns, hacked and here again the same garbage. Google didn’t give anything, it wouldn’t come here just like that. Need help, what is this? A bug of the game or my jambs of character development or hz. what could it be.

3 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hattack 21.11.21

Oleg Stasik
Such a thing happens. At least I met something like that at the Polymer Institute, or whatever it was "according to the English priest," where you can craft a pre-war power bib.

44lok 21.11.21

Oleg Stasik
There are enough such terminals, then they will write, add, finish ... the game is sold - now where is the hurry :)

S
StasicBY 21.11.21

44lok
Hattack
Ufa, thanks for the urgency, I thought I should start cutting out the mods one at a time. They reassured me.