3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
GentleRaccon 21.11.21 10:56 pm

NAT Type (The Crew)

Good evening, guys, I started playing The Crew, and I say that a strict NAT type is set, and because of this, there may be problems when playing, and because of this, apparently, I do not see people online ... I DO NOT have a router, I have surfed the Internet, and they say how to fix it with a router, but this does not suit me. Please tell me, it is very necessary.
7 Comments
Sort by:
C
CCCP62rus 21.11.21

GentleRaccon
How is the Internet connected? Through what?

G
GentleRaccon 21.11.21

ACDC666
Just plug in the cable, directly. It's kind of called Lan?

C
CCCP62rus 21.11.21

GentleRaccon
Should be OPEN, in theory, very strange. Try to call the provider and explain the situation. Or try "www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3jvMO5fPac". Do not pay attention to the router after doing the firewall steps.
Here's more
How to open ports without a router

Let's consider 9 necessary steps:

We need to enter the "Control Panel". To do this, we open the START menu and find the appropriate tab. For full access to the menu, select "Small icons".
Find Windows Firewall. We launch it.
In the window that appears, click on the inscription "Additional parameters". A new window will open before us, the name of which is "Windows Firewall with Advanced Security". Here, in the list on the left, we click on the first line called "Rules for incoming connections".
New positions appear in the central window, but we are interested in the right window, where it is proposed to create a new rule. We create it. The "New Inbound Rule Wizard" appears immediately.
We select the type of rule that we will create. In this case, "For the port". Click "Next".
Enter the port number that we will open. If there is a need to open several ports in a certain range, then we enter all these ports through a dash. For example, ports 27022-27029.
Now we answer the question posed, that is, what actions will be performed for the installed port. Choose what you want and go "Next".
The next step is to select the profiles for which the created rule will be applied. We will install it in three positions.
Next, write a name for the created rule and click "Finish".

The configuration is over, now you can open the ports without a router. It is worth considering that some antivirus programs can act as a firewall, then you need to make the necessary settings in the antivirus. You should check with your provider in advance all the necessary settings that will allow you to use the port for your own purposes

Ports for The Crew: 3000-3001 Ports for Uplay: 13000, 14000, 14008

G
GentleRaccon 21.11.21

ACDC666
Opened ports today, both incoming and outgoing .. all the same, the Nat type is strict, and 2ip.ru says the ports are closed. Alas, I can't watch the video today, tomorrow I will definitely look and try.

G
GentleRaccon 21.11.21

ACDC666
Nifiga does not work, did everything as in the video, downloaded this program, checked the ports, still writes that the ports are closed ...
By the way, GTA Online writes that NAT is also strict, but there are a lot of people in sessions.

C
CCCP62rus 21.11.21

GentleRaccon
Call your ISP's support, if they are adequate they should help.

G
GentleRaccon 21.11.21

ACDC666
I doubt very much that they are adequate :)
I 'll try to create a Temko on the forum of my provider, maybe the guys there faced this problem. Thank you very much for your help.