3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
MikkoBellick13 21.11.21 10:56 pm

Clothes like Wash-Wei Shen is dressed. (Sleeping Dogs)

Here I propose to lay out how your character is dressed! Here it was not clear to some what exactly to upload, screenshots of my-my, not to describe in words how he was dressed, whose GG. Although friends as you like, we
post screenshots, for those who do not have the opportunity, we write and describe in detail)
149 Comments
Sort by:
G
Grand theft aero 21.11.21

Well, this is a bug, there was one more, wait for the patch.

S
Snake89REG 21.11.21

searched

S
Snake89REG 21.11.21

THEM LOOKED FOR A LONG TIME AND NO

S
Snake89REG 21.11.21

B
Bomber 21.11.21

Snake89REG
Well, it means a glitch! I started to go through three times and all three times he lay there! Yes, he is awful, like a drunk from a wedding. And you can assemble it yourself, this is a "baboukladchik", from the store in the center!

A
AlexWake777 21.11.21

Look, basically everyone dresses either in practical T-shirts + jeans, or in brutal costumes a'la Mafia. The latter look especially cool. In general, Wei Shenya is well-developed and almost any rag suits him.)
Well, remembering one great movie with Jackie Chan, I know how cool Kung Fu looks, in which there are a lot of kicks when it is performed in white trousers. This is some kind of stsuko straight ballet of war.
Therefore, not giving a damn about practicality and the fact that blood is very visible on white (there is more incentive not to miss blows in the game), I dressed Shenya like this:
pix.PlayGround.ru
hidden text I
pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru pix.PlayGround.ru

myself love light clothes in my life. It will be necessary to bungle the same suit in real life
. It would be great if you did it then.

B
Bomber 21.11.21

Here's an outfit for a real guy!

o
oldman | 21.11.21

AlexWake777
audi r8 this car) I also like it very much, it's just a bomb)
innervizionman
and where did you get the mask? and I didn’t find such a sweatshirt

D
Dedsec_user 21.11.21

oldman |
In the market store you can buy

B
Bomber 21.11.21

oldman |
THE MARKET IS ARE FULL OF STORM SHMOTOK.))

S
ScorPion20010 21.11.21

This is how my Wei Shen is dressed

o
oldman | 21.11.21

pix.PlayGround.ru

pix.PlayGround.ru

S
Stinger_Max 21.11.21

maybe not in the subject, but please tell me where you can find pants for the set "triad level 3 suit"?

P
Parradoxxx 21.11.21

Sorry to go without a screen :) White suit (with a black shirt under a jacket), black glasses, a gold chain, a gold watch and black shoes. In short, a businessman)))

k
kateno4ek 21.11.21

B
Bethoven 21.11.21

Why do you need a babouter?

B
Bethoven 21.11.21

oldman |
after some mission it is given called for dark deeds

B
Bethoven 21.11.21

ololo_v34