3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
maxdima230429 21.11.21 10:56 pm

torpedo missiles (Starpoint Gemini 2)

how to shoot missiles and torpedoes installed equipment I press the x key by default and nothing happens
5 Comments
Sort by:
V
VoRoN-2010 21.11.21

maxdima230429 Press
2 times, do not press hard on "H", this is the only way for me

S
SemyStall 21.11.21

First you need to lock the target and then press X. Do not forget to replenish the missiles.

G
Gogi_Lamer 21.11.21

Hello everyone. Tell me please. When you press the X key, only the heavy bow cannon fires! How to shoot with the side and rear heavy weapons? (((

r
ridiska999000999 21.11.21

Crap. I sold the rocket launcher - the right scale of the sight was gone. Now in skirmishes, when the energy runs out and the left scale disappears, the sight is not visible. Fool! Why did I sell ... :(

v
vel800 21.11.21

Gogi_Lamer
As I understand it, the player can only fire from the front turret. Transplanting from a turret to a turret is not provided. They fire only at the selected target in semi-automatic mode. The light one shoots itself with a submachine gun, and the heavy one, only by pressing the key assigned for, switching from light to heavy battery and, if the target is within the range of missiles in the turret. It turns out that in one battle, a bunch of missiles fly off from the front turret, and 1-2 from the rest.