3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
0b256 21.11.21 10:56 pm

Drop filter, I don't want to see arrows and so on, is there such a thing? (Diablo 2)

There we will say that it does not show arrows and so on.
26 Comments
Sort by:
Q
QLinkee 21.11.21

This is cheating, this is prohibited here.

O
Obsessed 21.11.21

0b256, the desire is quite normal, but the logic of the administration is as follows: why should you be able to see only what you need, and NOOBS - everything, including "garbage" covering the runes, etc.? however, this is prohibited here. worked earlier, I used. ;-)

This cheating of
QLinkee, in my opinion, in a simplified form (as the author suggests - arrows, antidotes, stamina) is not cheating at all (especially, given the specifics of xbr).
Spoilerimagine, Raine stands behind the column with the ondal, sees a "piece" of the drop - trash, trash, trash .. and 3-4 puffs are puffing "on the front line", seeing another "piece". and now, from a side phallen, hooked with a hammer, Jax falls. "hard workers" do not see him because of the debris. and the freeloader Vovka fires, slowly runs forward and grabs it when the others just saw him. where's the justice?? : D

0b256 21.11.21

Obsessed
if you walk in cowsheds, pits, it strongly dummies

O
Obsessed 21.11.21

0b256, I don’t argue. you better persuade Alera. you can train on the doorknob, you cho. :-) There is only one
legal way out - do not run on hbr, run hcs. ^ _ ^
[edit] the barn is tolerant. and there are fewer rare / unique mobs, white gear should be poured there. :-)

0b256 21.11.21

Obsessed
I mean when to farm them, then stand for a long time to examine them, it pours a lot. And I don’t care about Vaska Petya, if only my eyes don’t have an eyesore. Tembolee on HC Vaska and Petka do not play

c
codw 21.11.21

yes, if you collect norms such a crowd of cows for 7+ pp and zhahnesh them with a javazon (for example), then stupidly you will not see up to 2/3 of the dropped items, which is certainly bad (strange limitation of blizzards on the number of displayed items on the viola, even if 80% of the screen is still free), personally checked: Key's - max 32, Scroll of town portal - max 14 (besides, there are quite a few items with long names in the game, not to mention long consoles like Superrior, Low Quality), so in the cowshed ran close to her, you can kill small heaps, and just scored for mass killers like jawks / traps / etc. :(

T
Torum. 21.11.21

0b256
Firk is playing. Well this season xs.

O
Onaga1988 21.11.21

Once upon a time when I played Alkara; it could even be done so that you yourself were teleported to the runes of unique gear and automatically threw it all into your inventory. It was also possible to look at what other characters were wearing with the help of moss! All of this, of course, was prohibited, but some (many) used it. Imagine how it was on the hbr!

Q
QLinkee 21.11.21

Obsessed
>> in my opinion, in a simplified form (as the author suggests - arrows, antidotes, stamina) - is not cheating at all (all the more, given the specifics of hbr).
As if our opinion changes something :)

>> you better persuade Alera. you can train on the doorknob, you cho. :-)
: DDD

>> is tolerable in the barn. and there are fewer rare / unique mobs, white gear should be poured there. :-)
most of which I would like to hide, otherwise you will find big figs in all this.

f
firkax 21.11.21

zakroi glaza i ne budesh videt '- eto tochno ne chiterstvo

T
T-fox 21.11.21

firkax
ly4we bi ti ne yazvil, a sdelal bi dobro ludyam - napisal bi kakoi-to d2mq, 4tobi vipavwui s mobov nenyjnui crap ne visve4ivalo.

O
Obsessed 21.11.21

zakroi glaza i ne budesh videt '
QLinkee, what did I say behind the doorknob? ; D

so that you yourself will be teleported to the runes of unique gear and automatically throw it all into your inventory.
firkax, can you create one for me !!! pliz pliz !! ((((

D
DuSoN1989 21.11.21

ea dopustim xochy predlojit sledywie drop charmov tipo krapo gc 1-2 cold dmg I 15 hp ny wlak iskluchit I sdelat odni nyjnie doski no wobi redko padali! tak vipal kogda nibyt gc I ti znaew wto tam woto estb: D tak je lc sc

D
DuSoN1989 21.11.21

wobi ponimali o wem ea vse ludi: D

D
Dosmotr 21.11.21

When I have 100 cows at 7ppl in the barn with necro at once, I see nothing at all except arrows. Obessed's cheats would be here.

R
Rivnyanyn 21.11.21

Dosmotr
You just need less PPL, then so many specks will not fall)))

D
DuSoN1989 21.11.21

Rivnyanyn

g
gpyr 21.11.21

DuSoN1989
ZAWEM BAPITb ENI B MP ???? i 6iHgiTb tp HA F4 ??!

ps ... wistiliwe ..

T
Torum. 21.11.21

gpyr
This is forti , well.

R
Rivnyanyn 21.11.21

DuSoN1989
You, anihomason, just give cream)))
But what about those posons who will be delighted, even if not this but at least some useful speck?; D