3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Marquess 21.11.21 10:56 pm

Here's how to play it (NBA 2K16)

It’s impossible. At the lightest, roll out. It is simply impossible, it is impossible to take away the ball even, to intercept it. Do you have any good advice?
6 Comments
Sort by:
N
Nemesis7 21.11.21

Well, I don’t know, on Superstar, indeed, they can roll it out without problems, well, so on the lightest ... What can you advise, apparently you just have very little practice. Choose strong teams and play hours)

M
Marquess 21.11.21

Nemesis7
Thank you, my problem is that I can't take the ball away, is there any training in this discipline in the game? Or some kind of life hack?

N
Nemesis7 21.11.21

Marquess
This is normal, because in modern basketball, taking the ball away from an opponent on dribbling without a foul is extremely difficult, and sometimes simply unrealistic. There are very few players capable of purposefully taking the ball away without a foul, and even here a lot depends on the circumstances (the opponent gape, stumbled, made a mistake on dribbling, etc.). It is much easier to intercept the ball after a pass, and most importantly, the probability of getting a foul in such a situation is very small.
Do not try to stupidly press the ball take-off button all the time! Force your opponents to make more mistakes, but do not forget that success in basketball is not based solely on interceptions.

C
Ctac bondarev 21.11.21

I cannot change the joystick and keyboard controls, please help.

D
Denya Slimy 21.11.21

Ctac Bondarev
Trainer download

C
Ctac bondarev 21.11.21

What's his name