3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Alexander Rogatov 21.11.21 11:05 pm

Powered armor frame atomcat (Fallout 4)

What to do with her ?!
17 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexander Rogatov 21.11.21

I'll clarify: I removed the raider from the corpse. Shcha lies in the inventory

a
ashleyalicia 21.11.21

Alexander Rogatov,
I don’t know which raider you took it off. on raiders it is not, raiders on locations only in power armor of raiders. You could only remove part of the armor of the "atomic cats" from a dead atomic cat "there is such a group", they sit at their base and do not touch anyone, they do not go outside the base, the raiders do not attack them because there are six of them and all in power armor - you can soak them or, on the contrary, help - when asked what to do with it - hang it on the frame of the armor and walk in it. Part of the atomcat armor is just a T-60 in a stylish painting of "atomic cats"

A

I took it off the raidar-psycho at the location of the Federal Food Warehouse
And when I put it on I don't see any visual changes, you can put a nuclear unit in it

a
ashleyalicia 21.11.21

Alexander Rogatov,
well, the game spawned crookedly - the Federal food warehouse is far from them, besides, raiders usually have one in power armor and this armor is always "raider's" - I have been playing for more than a month and have never met exceptions in the open spaces, the brotherhood has become BS power armor, raiders in raider power armor, scavenger subway shooters in power armor did not meet.

A

I can't understand the current, judging by the name, this is the frame itself - then how can I put it on !!! other frame. And at the same time, I do not see any visual changes.

a
ashleyalicia 21.11.21

Alexander Rogatov
you play chtol in English - tell me how you could stuff the frame frame into your backpack))) - in Russian localization, the frame of the power armor is called "frame" without any prefixes like atomcat buy from sellers or find it at the location and hang whatever you like on it - you can buy it from the same "atomic cats" - the atomcat prefix is ​​put on a part of the armor if it is painted in the style of "atomic cats"

E
Egik999 21.11.21

Was Alexander Rogatov a
raider? otherwise they (cats) sometimes randomly cut on the map, I like the Alliance had one

d
duke666x 21.11.21

ashleyalicia
I met a raider in T-45 power armor, Duke (a sentry based on cats) is often found outside the base, I first met him near Concorde, raiders and arrows constantly attack the cat base

a
ashleyalicia 21.11.21

duke666x
I have not met any nikago outside the base - two sentries, one in front of the gate, the second behind - both go back and forth in their places, the bartender and Reese hang out at the bar, their woman is also there, the boss is in the workshop. They had two quests to help on the farm, and when they returned to repulse the attack of the shooters, so when the attack began, the bartender and the rizes appeared from somewhere in power armor, the boss also jumped into the frame that stands in the workshop and now they all go there in the powerhouse except the boss she crawled out and the frame, with which two sets of power armor still stand under beam protection in the depths of the base, it is not clear to me where the armor was taken by two dudes from the bar, OOOOOO Very rarely they are attacked by two or three shooters or one or two raiders whom they shoot in five seconds. .To. all in

Egik999 armor
In the alliance, just a dude lives in a leather jacket - he is always there and he is not an atomic cat

r
rosomaha7 21.11.21

ashleyalicia
lives in a leather jacket - can you explain these words in Russian? !!

r
rosomaha7 21.11.21

I was at the "Atomic Cats". Yes, a couple of instructions, it could have been more, BUT I answered during the conversation - maybe there will be enough checks.
Armor from them T-60s bought 3 sets from them, BUT it takes a long time to wait. spawn of the next set.
Here B.S. I buy every week - a game !!! FOR the armor to have a difference, you must have a "piece of paper" for the color.
Looks like flames pointing down. They called him a fashionista = A.K ..

a
ashleyalicia 21.11.21

rosomaha7
lives in a leather jacket - can you explain these words in Russian? !!
You guys were born in what country if you don’t know the meaning of the word leather jacket in RUSSIAN, but Uncle GOOGLE knows because this search engine was made by immigrants from Russia I
answer in RUSSIAN - type in the word KOSUKHA in the search engine and you will get a purely Russian answer

r
rosomaha7 21.11.21

ashleyalicia
Just "lucky" not to hear this word!

D
DemonTwR 21.11.21

rosomaha7
Yeah, or are you Originally from the mountains of Chechnya, Dagestan and poorly understand Russian =))

A

Got the same crap, the current soldier has steel

A

some kind of glitch, his mother

R
Roma Bespalko 21.11.21

It's simple, the mod is to blame for the add. slots for armor, because of him you can remove this item from any enforcer, as well as from any super mutant his armor. This thing has no application, except for removing the frame while wearing and calling such a visual bug.And
yes, if you press to get out of the power one in such a stretched form, then just a new frame is created around which you can dup the infinitely unwearable frames