3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raxm 21.11.21 11:05 pm

Gameplay Questions (Port Royale 3: Pirates Merchants)

Hi, since there are no rusik norms, not even a manual, I want to ask a few questions:
1. How to get your city?
2. Found a pirate lair, attacking with two groups of ships - there is a ground battle, mine are being beaten. The superiority in damage from pirates is terrible, on their 1k infantry he put almost 4k of his own and no use. How to navigate the den?
3. How to get a letter of marque?
4. Can you di attack the ships or cities of the country with which yours is at war, but without privateering?
5. I do quests, turnips are recruited with the country and for some reason is lost, I don’t do quests, but all 25% is worth, although it was 37%, how does it depend on what?
74 Comments
Sort by:
R
RemarX 21.11.21

1. Well, probably, as in the second part, you need to capture two cities for the country you serve.
2. Are there sabers and muskets on ships?
3. Probably with the governor, but I don’t know for sure!
4. it is possible, however, to deteriorate relations with all countries!
5. trade with the city and it will rise, or you can use the trainer!

R
Raxm 21.11.21

ships are fully packed

R
RemarX 21.11.21

nyubin
Then I don't even know, until it came to that.

P
Papuaser 21.11.21

1. go to the city to the governor of the king, he will have written the conditions for issuing the right to the city or something like that. On a vague note, I remember: 90% and higher are your turnips in the city, 75% and higher of the workers in the city are yours, turnips with a country of 90% and higher seem to be, there was something else, go to the governor, he will say. In Spain, he sits with me in Port Royal. Another way is to seize the city, it seems, but I haven't tried it here myself. The fight with the den do not understand how it happens at all.
3. A certificate of marque will probably be given when you have good relations with the country and when you are at war on their side. We must wait for a war with someone and find someone who will give you a (military) mission against a warring country. It seems that the governors gave it, I don't remember exactly.
4. On ships - easily, but without a privateer certificate - this is tantamount to piracy (ie, relations with everyone fall at once). On cities, in theory, only if you are at enmity with them (less than 25% of the attitude).
5. Turnip falls over time. Try, complete the quest (they usually give 5-6%) and follow it, it drops by 1% in about a few days. You just have to do it actively, you can even have different orders in parallel with different convoys.

R
Raxm 21.11.21

THX. something cleared up)))
with the lair, it just needs to be blocked and they are dying there they themselves are dying roofing felts climb on the ships and they quench them by 1 quench more and more starved to death for 300k gold came out loot)))
on the turnips and so I do 3 convoys running around the cities and they take tasks
ha, recaptured the city and took it for themselves, there, like in civilization, the choice is an option to develop, give to your country or take it for yourself)))

s
snike1981 21.11.21

It is better to take tasks with raising the reputation before the country in the provincial city (such as Havana, St. Augustine, Guadeloupe, etc.).
Guber sometimes give assignments that bring 10-20% of reputation at once.

Accordingly, for this you must first buy a license in this city.

The city can be attacked at any time in the game, but without a privateer patent, this will lead to a strong drop in the reputation of all countries (possibly, except for your own)

R
Raxm 21.11.21

with the capture of the city, turnip fell from 25% in all countries to 5% in all countries.

R
RemarX 21.11.21

nyubin
Nope, you should be given a task to capture the city, then the turnips will not fall.

Z
Zrok 21.11.21

This is the first time I see this game. Can you tell me if a newbie should start playing it? The trailer is interesting, but how easy is it to figure it out?

R
Raxm 21.11.21

in general, no more complicated than civilization

R
RemarX 21.11.21

Zrok
There is nothing complicated in it, you can easily figure it out.

P
Papuaser 21.11.21

Somehow I remember my buildings were highlighted and on all buildings there was an inscription what kind of building it was. Now there is no :( It was extremely convenient ... Who knows how this is cut?

P
Papuaser 21.11.21

I found how to highlight my buildings - Ctrl
But how to display the inscriptions on each building - I did not understand.

D
Decline 21.11.21

And what conditions do you need to fulfill in order to transfer the city to your country? Received a letter of marque from the Viceroy and conquered the city from the enemy country, but when you select the item to annex in favor of your country, the OK button becomes inactive ...

R
RemarX 21.11.21

Papuaser
On all buildings, the inscriptions will not glow, the inscriptions only glow above the shipyard, church, architect, dock, governor's building, etc. There are no signs above industrial buildings and residential buildings.

P
Papuaser 21.11.21

NvXDSync
This is what I wanted to return ... I have not had these inscriptions for a long time, how to return - I do not know. The architect often hides behind a tree when the camera looks from the opposite side of the sea. And the warehouse is easier to poke around.

P
Papuaser 21.11.21

Decline
I know the conditions for a peaceful seizure, maybe some of the conditions apply to a combat seizure. Specifically 90% or more relations with the nation and a minimum of 5 cities owned by the nation.

R
RemarX 21.11.21

Papuaser Have
you tried to twist the camera?

P
Papuaser 21.11.21

Of course. I don’t understand why they disappeared ...

R
RemarX 21.11.21

I have it in some cities, and in some I don’t, what a joke.