3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TIGERblacK 21.11.21 11:05 pm

Game Impression (PS4, XOne) (Assassin's Creed: Unity)

16 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bomber 21.11.21

Guys, unsubscribe, really no one plays on the nextgen?
How strange it is ..

v
vad231437 21.11.21

I'm downloading. There should be a release after 23rd.

d
dimaor 21.11.21

I play on ps4, everything is smoothly the graphics are not worse than on the top-end aliewere from a friend, but his computer is slightly stuck on his computer, despite the most powerful computer, on ps4 everything is like an adult I'm in germany

v
vad231437 21.11.21

I play on PS4. Works great, without lags and bugs. I will look further.

S
Stomatorg 21.11.21

vad231437
Do not drive, there are bugs and brakes, I play myself on PS4 /

D
Dihon453 21.11.21

Stomatorg
I agree, I play on PS4, sometimes FPS drops. I don’t understand how you can release a jolting game on the console, for which it was created? But in principle, the game made me happy. In terms of graphics, there are no complaints, the plot is also very interesting. I played with my friends, I really liked it. I was very pleased, but still, I hope that the yubiki will fix bugs and tweak the optimization.

v
vad231437 21.11.21

Stomatorg As
I say, I will look further. Just started. But in any case, in comparison with what is happening in the neighboring "boyar's mansion", it is a sin to complain. :)

S
Stomatorg 21.11.21

vad231437
In Paris, where there are large crowds of people, there are tangible FPS drawdowns, how did they test the game on PS4? How did they even manage to push such a raw game to the console for sale?)) Here is the console, here is its hardware, so optimize the hedgehog's cat, what's the problem?))) In reality, such a huge company Ubisoft makes such dumb mistakes. Didn't Watch dogs teach them anything? Six months later, they release another game with the same jambs.))

v
vad231437 21.11.21

Now, just after the patch, I'm running through the crowd. The flight is normal. Before the patch, in the evening, there were subsidence, yes. And flew once. I hope we got it right

R
Romik008 21.11.21

Is there a patch for the ps4 version? If so, how does the game after it keep 30 fps stable?

r
rionnagel 21.11.21

I have been playing on xbox one exactly from the beginning of the release. Bad and annoying - long loading of locations and ... EVERYTHING. In addition, the game is played perfectly. A couple of times there were bugs in the form of a head stuck in the ceiling (and waving legs, as if a great was rolling through the air) and falling into the hay endlessly flying down (in the style of piracy online in san andres) and 2 more times the game crashed, one of once tightly (had to reboot with a "long" reboot) by hanging up the console (actually, only these 4 incidents). And so there is no FPS drawdown, with the graphics everything is very good and in general I am very satisfied and I do not see any problems, except for a very slight dampness and long downloads. It also seems to work fine with a mobile app, but I haven't spent much time on it so far. The plot is kind of sluggish in comparison with the story of Ezio,

P
Palutena 21.11.21

hmm, I was amused by this video, I even thought to take it for the curling iron when there will be a discount.

Spoiler

D
DeadManWalking 21.11.21

Played Dead Kings DLC - disgusting plot. Such narration and dialogues in the game, as in any Russian cheap games. Not only in this DLC, but in the game as a whole. How could you screw everything up like that?!? Throughout all 6 games in the series, the plot always kept in suspense, even if it received a different plot every year in the same wrapper, it was interesting to play. Unity is a failure.

S
Sir Francis Drake 21.11.21

The plot was just more or less surprised by what I liked, with the exception of the ending and some plot inconsistencies, the graphics for the openworld are good, I played especially after the last patch at the moment, so I almost didn't lag) I'm indifferent to customization, but the abundance of opportunities in story missions pleased me, even I remembered a feeling like in the first part when you kill a victim and understand "nothing like I do".
A worthy part of the ace, in its own way the best, of course with a bunch of lag bugs, but does someone already pay attention to them?
The main disadvantage is the whole epic nature of the revolution and the guillotine, in trailers it is much more than it actually is.

R
Ralph Lauren 21.11.21

I wanted to replay this game (someone other than me played it a second time, hez?). Bought this time on PS4, and naturally played with the latest patch.
What I liked:
+ Arno (a very charming hero, much nicer than Connor and Edward, at first Ezio looked like that at all, but after joining the brotherhood the character somehow turned pale and the short storyline did not allow him to really open up).
+ Graphics (one of the most beautiful games on both PC and PS4).
+ The era and atmosphere (well, here Yubi did a very good job, if only thanks to this bright and beautiful (even in chaos you can find beauty, and even if chaos occurs in France), you want to play the game and come back again, which cannot be said about III and IV parts)
+ City (1 in 1 buildings, all districts, quarters, streets, lanes, buildings are unique and worked out to the smallest detail, it's just nice to walk around the city and admire it).
+ Crowd (I have never seen anything like this before, very much animates the world and opens up new opportunities for stealth).
+ This is Assassin's Creed. (They removed all the unnecessary tinsel, returned the big city and threw the assassin inside it. That's it. Returned to the origins. Nothing superfluous. I love it when the games are not overloaded and follow their main idea).
+ Variability (A lot of ways and opportunities to kill the target, played the game a second time and almost all the murders of the Templars were done differently).
+ Music and sound design (especially at the beginning of the game everything was nicely picked up, then in some places they only hit the spot, but overall it's still good).
+ Parkour (sometimes sticking in the walls or on the beams makes you mad, but in general it's just an extravaganza, you don't always want to use even fast movement).
+ Stealth (at least it is here).
+ Various side quests and a generally good living open world.

What I disliked:
-Short storyline company (well, the truth, in my opinion, even Revelations was longer. Moreover, the ending was indistinct).
-The plot itself is not very interesting (it was a good start for a detective story, but everything was quickly leaked somehow. It’s generally interesting to watch the story, but it doesn’t keep it under tension, you don’t get into it and you don’t empathize with the heroes).
-Bugs (a couple of times I met the guys in the walls of buildings, a couple of times I fell through the textures, a couple of times the NPCs were out of place. Everything is not critical, but a little unpleasant).
-Stealth (it is good, of course, that it is, but it is crooked, not brought to mind. Due to its imperfection and imperfection of the AI, the ass often burns and you want to play the game not as stealth, but as a slasher).
-Single missions (almost everything consists of tasks where you need to kill the Templar. Yes, yes, I know that this is the essence of AC, and that you do not need extra tinsel, as I said above, but it would be great if missions for type of chasing a balloon or walking in other eras were more common).
- Chests (there are a lot of them and some, to find, you really have to sweat, and this is necessary for platinum. It is annoying. But the hacking mechanics are nice).
-Control (it is wooden, often the character jumps or crawls in the wrong place. And in fights, the hero also somehow reacts slowly).
-The second part of the city according to the plot is not used at all, with the exception of a couple of tasks at the end of the game. This is also related to the first drawback that I voiced. Probably, they stupidly did not finish the plot because of the strictly defined time at which the conveyor should work.
Eh, that would have allocated another year for development, then we would definitely get a suction by 10/10.

In general, the game is good, back to basics, good old speaker, but with a cool grafon and an open world. They frankly hate her undeservedly. With the optimization after the fifth patch, problems were almost not noticed, there were drawdowns in several missions, but in the second half of the game they were not even in places with a huge number of NPCs. Now the storyline DLC will finish, I'll check it out. And the main game on:
7.5 / 10

R
Ralph Lauren 21.11.21

Now about Dead King's. This I have not gone through before, so fresh first impressions of the passage.

+ Duration. I thought that, like with most DLC from other games, I could handle it in two to three hours maximum, but in the end I sat down at 12 noon, and woke up in the credits at 10 pm. It was so tightened, in addition to the main line of quests, I collected a bunch of different rubbish and completed, probably, a third of the side effects. I think the rest will take another 4 hours, and maybe all 5. So we have DLC for 14-15 hours. As for me, worthy.
+ Saint Denis. Firstly, the town turned out to be quite large, for 10 hours that I played enough, I almost got bored with it and I did not have time to study it completely, and, secondly, in terms of atmosphere and entourage, it almost interrupts the whole Paris, which I praised with the post above. The most powerful atmosphere. Gloomy foggy streets filled with hopelessness, rare lights from lamps and lanterns, mud underfoot, shabby old buildings with broken windows, trees without a single leaf, a huge ruined Basilica, residents telling frightening ghost stories. Such a contrast to Paris, eternally shining in the sunbeams. Simply smartly developed approached this matter, walk along the streets and sink into the thick of this small world.
+ Grafonium. Again he! The lighting and color filters used for this location are even better than those in the main game. Maybe this is a matter of taste, of course, but it seemed to me so. The sun no longer hits directly in the eyes, everything is very soft, smooth and wildly beautiful. The grafon was something even a Warrant: 1488 reminded me, there was also mostly subdued light and fog, and everything also looked gorgeous. From the beginning to the end of the game you enjoy the picture, it rarely happens.
+ -Main tasks. There are few of them, but they are quite lengthy and all consist of a large number of tasks. Those. first we do one thing, then another follows from this, etc. Half are on the surface, half in the catacombs, and some start in one place and end in another. Both here and there the mechanics of the tasks from the main game and the type of new ones from the DLC itself (in fact, taken from the tasks in the tombs from AC2 and AC2.5) are combined. In general, everything, of course, is good and varied (better than most missions from the original), BUT the potential of the catacombs is definitely not revealed, most of the time we either chop up countless marauders or stealth, again trying to bypass the marauders (it depends on the style of play). Parkour and puzzles, which were just so good the tombs from AC2, are criminally few here. The potential of the catacombs has not been revealed. And the dungeons themselves are nothing like that,
+ I really liked the final moment of the final mission. Where we fight off hordes of enemies with the Apple of Eden. Now it really looks powerful and beautiful, and not like in Brotherhood. And the music was awesome. Well done.
+ New imba cannon. She has a lot of fun to kill, she can feel the heaviness and force of the blows.
+ -Flashlight. A new unpretentious gameplay find, nothing special, just a pleasant, unobtrusive feature, plus I liked the play of light. But in the dungeons it is somehow light without it, by the way, it was necessary to make the place darker. Again, the potential has not been revealed.
-Plot and cutscenes. I didn't quite understand the plot. More precisely, I did not understand why everything is so, where did this episode come from, what's what. In the course of the game, they do not explain anything at all, and the events themselves very quickly and even intermittently replace each other, especially at the end. The new character only infuriated me, right now I would have been running errands for the child, I always dreamed.
The dialogues are bad too. Well, at least Arno began to comment more on everything that happens during the game, to joke jokes. This is the norm.
The cutscenes were clearly done by other people. Direction and facial animation are much worse than in Unity itself. Rolled back in this regard to the level of the previous parts.
-Puzzle. It is good that they appeared, but they are all too simple, small-scale and similar to each other. I expected more, especially from Yubisoft, who can. Remember AC2.
-Bugs. Well this is a complete ass. If the main game was almost fixed by the 5th patch, then they did not even take up the DLC campaign. Because here, in addition to the standard situations for Unity without patches, the scripts also break. And in the main missions. Either the NPC you need to catch becomes immortal, then the markers marking the target for killing disappear, then the NPC you need to follow gets stuck in the wall. I had to restart different missions 5 times to just go through them.
-Bugs AI. I don’t know, maybe there is such a thing in the main game, but it was invisible due to the large spaces, but here it’s not a minus, not a problem, it’s a nightmare. Enemies sometimes can not see the hero a meter away, and sometimes they can blindly see through three walls how the hero moved behind cover and immediately raise the alarm, even without suspicion. I had such pain when going through those episodes where stealth is required for 100%, you have no idea. Gamemad almost flew a couple of times, these cheaters drove to that.

In general, again, okay, I liked it. The Assassin generally needs such a theme with ancient artifacts, tombs and other things, this is now nowhere to be found except for Ancharted, a free niche in practice. It was necessary to develop this business, and not to score after Brotherhood, especially since you did well, Yubi. It would be possible to do something like a game inside the game, but everyone does not care, because tasks like eavesdrop-hunt-kill are much easier to rivet.
The DLC itself is 7/10, you must play it, it's also free. If it went along with Unity, i.e. would be woven into the general plot, then the whole game and 8/10 would not be a pity to give.