3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Verzor 21.11.21 11:05 pm

An enchanting bug or how I was enrolled in the BS in absentia (Fallout 4)

Once, while doing Valentine's assignment, I flew into the Cambridge police station - I met Danse, he gave some kind of assignment, which I put on and which then disappeared.
Now (after the ending for MINITMEN) I decided to check Danse, came to the Cambridge police station - to find out how they are doing there. And what?
Everyone thanks me for serving the brotherhood.
Heilin (I see her for the first time) asks if I will stay in the fraternity, says that it is good that I did not listen to Maxson (Who is it?), That Danse (who periodically approaches her) is isolated. Reese (this is also the first time I see it) apologizes for something and says that "it was an honor to serve with you" (Dude beguiled?). Both begin to issue endless trash-collecting missions. Dance also carries some kind of nonsense.

Spoiler

Even worse, I am also a paladin.
Spoiler

WTF ??
Who passed for the minutemans, how are you doing with the BS?
21 Comments
Sort by:
W
WFGSS 21.11.21

LOL)) according to the plot, you were "obliged" to join the BS))
Spoiler your task probably disappeared after the murder of Kellogg, when you flew in)
and who did you go for?

V
Verzor 21.11.21

Zayn Rustamov
According to the plot, it is not at all necessary to join the brotherhood - this is just one of the options. I passed for the minutemans.

C
Cucumber312 21.11.21

Zayn Rustamov
Not obligated.
And nothing was missing.
When I killed him, this task remained hanging.
(Although I haven't even spoken to him.)

L
LaOladaaaaa 21.11.21

it's just that you can go to the station almost at the very beginning, help Danse, he will offer you to join the BS, or you can stupidly go for a break in the BS and that's it, in principle there is no difference, you just could complete Dan's task and this type was reflected in the entry into BS, type 1 voice already, like that) (stupid side mission for Danse)

V
Verzor 21.11.21

LaOladaaaaa
I didn’t join BS at all, neither right through nor through Danse.

W
WFGSS 21.11.21

Bezlikiy
well ept means that since the task is hanging to go to the dance. If a task disappeared, such as failed, then it would be considered optional. and this task about joining the BS is still hanging.

V
Verzor 21.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
Yeah, whether it’s the fanatics from the BS, the Underground and the Institute ...

E
EMPs 21.11.21

Sonic778
Bug? Really a bug? Really?
There, on the army frequency, he fought off the ghouls, brought them a transmitter and voila. What other bug?

V
Verzor 21.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
Yes, a bug. I did not turn in the mission at the station and did not bring him the transmitter. Read carefully. And to fight off the ghouls is not yet to join the brotherhood.

BlackNigerSofa
They are essentially all without yy full zero - the law of the genre.)

E
EMPs 21.11.21

Sonic778
Well, I beat it off, I helped. How they lived further is not clear. But what is the bug?
And maybe it passed all the same? I haven’t seen such a thing that the quests would just disappear like that

V
Verzor 21.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva The
bug is that I am like a paladin and "served with them" and completed the quest about Danse, although I saw the brotherhood twice during the whole game. The quest definitely did not pass. In theory, he should disappear when you finally choose the minutemans (or another faction).

BlackNigerSofa
Yeah, complex. But in the end, the Institute bends down the whole community, and if desired (if relations are spoiled), the BS.

E
EMPs 21.11.21

Sonic778
Well, in fact, Minutemans are the most peaceful and stack with everyone, therefore they are not enemies in theory

V
Verzor 21.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
Cultural people.)

r
rosomaha7 21.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
But the tasks fill up above the roof. Failed 1 - lagged behind, but probably temporarily.
And so it happened = after 2 in-game days, go again, clean up, arrange. = 12/10/15.

r
rosomaha7 21.11.21

Sonic778
Well, I'm still (probably) a GUARDIAN. In the 3rd Folet with this rank, they were commanded by paladins.
Sarah Lyons. By the way, she was my partner.

V
Verzor 21.11.21

rosomaha7
I don't quite get the point. I didn’t come to the brotherhood at all.

r
rosomaha7 21.11.21

Sonic778
I'm lucky for your bug ...

V
Verzor 21.11.21

rosomaha7
Ah, I see. But unfortunately, I'm not a fan of brotherhood, so ...
Spoiler

L
LaOladaaaaa 21.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
yes, after visiting the reactor, Dance asks if you want to join and that's it, voila, you're in BS)))

r
randomrandomich 21.11.21

I have
something else xd Spoiler completed the plot for the minutemans, after somehow I ran into the headquarters of the Underground, the local butler Drummer says that their predictor robot PA M wants to talk to me, and she gives the quest "Clean Equation", the goal is to destroy him the BS patrol remaining after the explosion of Pridven, although with the Brotherhood all the normas and their boat are intact.
And after talking with all the people of the Subway, it turns out that half of them thinks Gloria is dead, although she walks over there))

Before that I chose all the endings on the left save, this somehow influenced mine: D