3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Miriam-smr 21.11.21 11:05 pm

\ "New game + \" - disappeared from the main menu (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Explain, pliz ... what did I do wrong? ... Everything was fine until the moment when I downloaded the add-ons - these unfortunate Armor of the wolf. "There was simply no armor of level 14 (the first one" .., no, that's all, everyone else was.) I got angry very much. I demolished the whole game (reinstalled) and now .. I can not play with the pumped character, since the "new game +" is simply not available in the main menu. Do you want a new game, please from scratch ... What's the problem?
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stribogg 21.11.21

So, do not get angry and in order)) Have you played NG + already? And at that moment you downloaded the DLC and installed it? Before that, you had no DLC at all? Are there saves in The Witcher 3 folder in my documents?
In general, draw the whole picture in more detail)) So far it is not at all clear what happened to you there ..

s
saa0891 21.11.21

Well, if you took down the saves along with the game, then it's no wonder that there is no NG +.

L
Levokos 21.11.21

You need to take other people's saves and start New Game +.

M
Miriam-smr 21.11.21

those. if everything is demolished, then the type of installation on a new TOTAL (all additions) does not give anything? tin .... and how to take other people's saves? y: ((

G
GG4 21.11.21

saa0891
Saves cannot be permanently deleted, they are stored in the cloud.

S
Stribogg 21.11.21

Miriam-smr
Marina, well, you don't need to demolish everything at once at the slightest "bug" as it seems to you))) Moreover, on the console .. Do you have ps4?

M
Miriam-smr 21.11.21

you will remember the mass effect with a kind word and it was not done - it was done humanly

M
Miriam-smr 21.11.21

nStribogg
well .. got angry :))) yes, ps4

S
Stribogg 21.11.21

Miriam-smr The
Witcher is excellently made))) You just don't need to be nervous at once and demolish everything))) Well, you can't find a drawing in any way, well, figs with it)) In general, for now, forget about the main plot and go through the Stone Hearts. You will get a lot of pleasure))

M
Miriam-smr 21.11.21

yes it has already passed more than once :))) it is not clear why it is so

S
Stribogg 21.11.21

Miriam-smr I
don't know much about consoles, maybe you deleted the saves? Then - what kind of NG + in general? Then, if suddenly you started the game without any DLS at all and then installed them, there may be a jamb in the previous save (which is unlikely, of course) Well, on the question that tormented you, did you watch the video how others find this drawing? Are you sure you don't have it? Maybe you just get angry there and miss something?))

M
Miriam-smr 21.11.21

:))) first installed blood and wine, played, including, of course, "new game +", then downloaded free DLCs, among them, of course, the Armor of the Wolf :)))) got up crookedly, as I already wrote above, everything is there, except initial armor .. The ghost - we kill near the corpse, the corpse in the watchtower was NOT LIGHTENED and it was impossible to take anything from it :))) I was pissed off specifically and I demolished everything :)) and now .. the current was out, that having installed game on a new one with all the additions .. there is simply no game + even in the menu. Rave. I'm thinking, when "Blood and Wine" will be released, will the same nonsense be? :)))

M
Miriam-smr 21.11.21

fu .. stone hearts of course sorry :))))