3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
parviz.pirmamedov 21.11.21 11:05 pm

HDMI in game (Fallout 4)

Not long ago, for the sake of experiment, I connected my 42-inch monitor (LED-TV) to a video (AMD 700 series with the HD prefix) via an HDMI cable. And that's what I'll tell you guys. All these huge textures 2048 * 2048, which we are trying so diligently to kill by means of mods and patches that consume most of the computer's resources, etc., as it turned out, were not created in vain. HDMI reveals the full potential of the graphic composing game - the depth of drawing, playing with shadows and light, the volume of objects lying, standing, running - yes, everyone. It actually looks great. But ... My car is far from top-end, and even with the dead textures of freezing on VGA so that I had time to smoke And then I caught a FULL HD-picture is beautiful, but it changes every 15 seconds. And here the question itself is, who has the opportunity to test the game in high resolution on HDMI-guys are testing,
10 Comments
Sort by:
e
enrikokarvales 21.11.21

parviz.pirmamedov
what planet you came from, everyone has been playing via HDMI for a long time, and there are no normal textures there, even in 4K

M
Misha Cherik 21.11.21

for this you need a pentagon computer ...
enrikokarvales
I play via VGA

B
Belomorkanal 21.11.21

enrikokarvales
Not everyone uses HDMI, there are many people who use DVI. Well, I use dual-link DVI-I in order to run the monitor at 144Hz, only dual DVI is suitable for this (specifically on my monitor, I don’t speak for everyone, since a new generation of HDMI has already been released with a bandwidth sufficient for 75 and moreover HZ).

P
POLKOVNIK2005 21.11.21

parviz.pirmamedov Some
kind of nonsense

p
parviz.pirmamedov 21.11.21

enrikokarvales
This is where you are just wrong. Not everyone can play via HDMI, since not everyone can fork out for a normal computer that will produce playable 60 fps. Most of my friends have such a delay on mouse movements on HD that you have time to smoke. And it all depends on the price.

R
RicoChico 21.11.21

Since 10, I've been playing FullHD somewhere. Yes, at first there was a wow effect in Stalker CHN, then it quickly passed.
And changing the cable does not change the final picture. Only if we talk about DVI-HDMI. They are digital, and the only difference in them is the presence of sound from HDMI.

I still do not understand why you are happy.

K
Kay Ovald 21.11.21

Yeah, you probably haven't heard about DisplayPort yet ...

B
Belomorkanal 21.11.21

RicoChiko
The standard DVI-I (common digital DVI, familiar to all) also has audio output.

R
RAZIEL_ 21.11.21

parviz.pirmamedov
Tie up with booze already)))

B
Belomorkanal 21.11.21

RAZIEL_
Kavo tie? It's only the 3rd number, and the 11th to work.