3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Edvins 21.11.21 11:05 pm

Ability \ "Hacker \" (Fallout 4)

Is it possible to significantly increase the level of the "Hacker" ability and how to do it?
5 Comments
Sort by:
E
EMPs 21.11.21

how to understand this "significantly increase"? there is a perk. it swings and all that is there to increase? or are you talking about hacking chips?

S
Sefferot89 21.11.21

Yes, I did not understand the essence of the question either.

E
Edvins 21.11.21

I already wrote - I have strange hacking problems. No doors, no Terminals, I can't break anything at all. When you press E, the object does not even approach, and a message appears that the level of the hacker is insufficient. Even unlock in the console does not help. Been played over 2/3 of the game when it started. Even rolling back to old saves does not help. Steam license.

B
Barsagar 21.11.21

Edvins
The level is not enough. Question: Did you upgrade yourself, or did you add perks with the console? Glitches from the console are possible. If the cheats are consoles, then when you turn on the highest skill (4 levels) for yourself, the other three do not turn on themselves. They need to be turned on each separately. They could fold. You can try to set them up with the console again.
Forgive me for asking, but anything can happen ... Have you pumped up these skills of a Hacker and a Burglar for yourself? Or did they just take 1 degree and that's it? Otherwise, you can pump them ...

E
Edvins 21.11.21

Today I got three levels of a hacker by doing the following:
in the player.additem console and then in turn 00094734,00094735 and 00094736 each time getting something like a hacking certificate. But this did not help either - the same message.