3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
voronpb 21.11.21 11:47 pm

WHERE TO FIND (BUY) Fatty mini-charges (Fallout 4)

WHERE TO FIND (BUY) Mini Charges FOR Fat Man?
Actually the game has already passed, but the merchants did not see them on sale?
9 Comments
Sort by:
a
alexzet3 21.11.21

I found a
dozen for sure,
but I did not go through all the locations, running,
so maybe more

or through the console))

v
voronpb 21.11.21

and another question went to the institute.

Are these all the quotes except for the plot ones in the game? who passed take a look, maybe what else is there, then write where to find these quests .. Repeating ones are not of interest.

v
voronpb 21.11.21

alexzet3
I filled them myself through the console. But I wonder why the hucksters do not have them .. The fat man himself is not a problem to find in the game, sometimes he is lying around like scrap metal) =

b
benites 21.11.21

there are kamikaze super mutants, you just need to kill him before he explodes)

C
Cgen 21.11.21

Captain Obvious says TGM!

v
voronpb 21.11.21

Alex85
Thank you, as I understand it, you just need to look for them. Which is logical because the shots are very deadly for everyone around you ..

s
saa0891 21.11.21

The fat man is constantly respawning and the charge in the Neighborhood, next to the trading robot, can be cleaned all the time, and so there are a lot of these charges lying around in various locations, the main thing is to carefully look so as not to miss.

S
Strons 21.11.21

and how is the task of opening the Silver Cloak?, I only have clothes, but no task

v
voronpb 21.11.21

gks209
Talk to Kent Connolly. As I understand it, you found the clothes not on his instructions. You can find him in the Neighborhood in the House of Memories.