3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lokan345 21.11.21 11:47 pm

is it worth taking PS 3 right now?

is it worth taking PS 3 right now? There is an option to buy a new one for 10,000 or take a gigabyte + 6 games for 12,000,500, but if you take a new one, you may have to flash it, and as I heard this is about 3,000, in the end the same 12,000 come out. Yes and does it even make sense to take it right now?
5 Comments
Sort by:
M
MunchkiN 616 21.11.21

there is no game one movie and finally a hand a face
it makes no sense that there will be practically no new games there;
some of the good games have come out and will come out with good graphics on other platforms and the next curling iron
if you buy it, you will most likely have to flash it because you can hardly find it and buy all the more or less worthwhile games on it, if we are not talking about a multi-platform.
on the other hand, I don't know how things are going with the possibility of purchasing digital copies of games,
so the question is more on the author's conscience

E
EvgeniyPS 21.11.21

But on ps3 there is a huge library of games that here and there in psn are sold at sales for mere pennies! I bought a ps-ku and do not regret it a bit, I play only in a license.

N
No more drugs 21.11.21

Many PS3 games have already been ported to the new curling iron. The best games have all been transferred. Therefore, I would not take a PS3 now.

A
Andrey_300 21.11.21

Take PS4

M
Mahagovka 21.11.21

take a pc for 70 thousand (sarcasm)
and on business take PS4