3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kub1k J 21.11.21 11:47 pm

How to defeat a trait of unknown level? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The fact is that I recently updated to the latest version, and started a new game, chose according to the standard, well, in the very first settlement after 3-4 hours (game) comes the "devil" ?? level, it is unrealistic to kill him, he kills with 1 hit, trainers and so on does not help, reboots and restarts of the game also do not help, what to do? Don't play the witcher now?
19 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kub1k J 21.11.21

aahha lol, I understood, it was not worth beating the cows)

A
AniWas 21.11.21

Run.

K
Krasav4iks 21.11.21

Kub1k J
never play. rest more often with friends, and the toy is a walk-through

S
Sector 33 21.11.21

Kub1k J
well duck you shouldn't swing on poor animals

S
Stribogg 21.11.21

For the sake of curiosity, somehow I tried to slaughter these cows there, so that the devil began to resort))) But well, I just can’t understand, why is anyone beating them there ???)) This is some kind of perversion, or what, fans of "Farm "chtol?))

C
Cucumber312 21.11.21

Stribogg
Farm experience.

S
Stribogg 21.11.21

Bezlikiy
I understand why technically .. I do not understand the other, why in terms of drive from the game? Stupid to wet cows to get a penny for their skins and 0001 experience ??? Well done, the Poles, that they put the eternal line there))))

V
Verzor 21.11.21

Kub1k J
What kind of cows? Even I'm not in the subject ...

K
Kub1k J 21.11.21

Stribogg
the fact is that skins fall from them, they cost well) Free farm tokens) Was

S
Stribogg 21.11.21

Kub1k J
what good are they worth?)) Pennies.

S
Stribogg 21.11.21

No, well, you're a cheerful guy)) Renamed the topic already)) Yes, DO NOT WIN IN ANY way. The devil will spawn ENDLESS,

C
Cucumber312 21.11.21

Stribogg
Farm was BEFORE the fix.

r
regeger 21.11.21

Stribogg The
cows have died for easy gain. You could earn about 1000-2000 kroons per hour, which is quite a significant bonus at the 1st level. And the skins were more expensive on the 1st patches.

S
Stribogg 21.11.21

Readlife
Once again, why?))) I can hardly imagine Geralt thrashing cows for hours for their skins)))) If you want to read it, it’s more convenient and easier to give yourself money in the console))

r
regeger 21.11.21

Stribogg
You forget about prefixes. There is no time for a console with trainers)

S
Stribogg 21.11.21

Readlife
Exactly))) I confess, I don’t remember about consoles at all))

V
Vladislav Igorevich 21.11.21

Kub1k J
As far as I remember, after killing this devil, after a while a new one comes running and so on ad infinitum (in any case, I had it that way, now it may have been fixed)
I also read on the forums that even going through the locations does not help from him
Sorry that I can’t throw a link to proofs)

x
xoen 21.11.21

Readlife
Nothing prevents you from connecting a keyboard to the console. And there are also memory editors under the console, and no one has canceled them.

On the topic - the devil to respawn as protection from farming. This is not the case on low patches. You can easily knock it down when pumped, but it makes little sense.

r
regeger 21.11.21

xoen
I wrote about the impossibility of launching the developer's console on game consoles.