3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Noran 21.11.21 11:48 pm

Mass Fusion -> War Booty (Proctor Ingram bug) (Fallout 4)

To the core of the problem: The "Strategic Thinking" quest is taken, in the "Mass Fusion" quest I can inform the Brotherhood about the Institute's plans, thereby sending the latter. However, there is one "but" - namely, the proctor sends me to Kels, who wants me to kill the "Underground" (which I do not want).
So how can I talk to Ingram, there must be a way ... well, or a patch?
3 Comments
Sort by:
_
_nick69_ 21.11.21

As far as I remember, there is a command for passing a certain stage in the quest (To "Inform the Brotherhood" was marked as done), but look for the command yourself.

p
predator999 21.11.21

Wouldn't it be easier, then, to send everyone and pass for the minitmenen?

N
Noran 21.11.21

_nick69_ I
found the command))) ... I enter, and voila! ... everyone on Pridven becomes hostile)))
But I would like to solve the problem without a console.
ashleyalicia
Still, there is a console output ... enter the command at the beginning of the "War Booty" quest ... but I would like to do it without it, first of all.
Secondly, I want to pass for the Minutemans, only here I am, according to the plot, already in the position where it is impossible to "normally" pass for them (i.e. there is no quest for confrontation with the Institute, only if someone is killed there :()
And thirdly - "laugh" :(
predator999
Well, you - "please" XD
But in fact, I read it on the Pindo-language wiki, they say you can somehow get Ingram to talk in this situation, but that's how ?!