3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
ILIA_1992 21.11.21 11:48 pm

Offensive rockets and air defense (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

On external missions there are missions to obtain missiles to increase the offensive power and air defense to strengthen the defense.

What's the point in them?

If you attack the PB, then your strength increases, and when your PB is attacked, then the defense increases accordingly. So ?
5 Comments
Sort by:
B
BatmanWayne221 21.11.21

ILIA_1992

Ummmm, to be honest, xs. I also did not understand their meaning. It seems that nothing really changes.

D
DominoPK 21.11.21

ILIA_1992
If I understand correctly. That is, there are virtual confrontations between players. The players themselves do not participate in them. There is a schedule for these battles. First, one player defends, then advances (or vice versa). Then with the next player the same way. The outcome depends on the level of readiness, that is, development. Liquid's Missiles and Defensive Missiles are needed to increase the chances of winning (either defensively or offensively).

I myself am not really 100% bloated in the entire system, but it seems like that. In any case, when you open the iDroid, there is Help, or something like that, I have a Select button on my curling iron and everything is written there, what, why and why it is needed.

A
Apokalipsis113 21.11.21

ILIA_1992
In virtual battles of PMCs there is a list of players with whom the battle took place and is still planned. We select attack / defense in the planned battle and use missiles / air defense for space bar to increase the chance of victory.

I
ILIA_1992 21.11.21

DominoPK I
saw virtual battles. There is also a rating. I saw all this. At the end of the week, points are given, and with them you can buy people with a high rank, resources, etc.

It looks like you are right. In the signature, in the displayed rating, there is an indication of attack and defense. And each type has numbers.
Tomorrow it will be necessary to pay attention.

I
IBM_d3m1urg 21.11.21

Actually, here's the info - http://steamcommunity.com/id/IBM_d3m1urg/screenshot/357274177491729292