3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Restless hunter 21.11.21 11:48 pm

Sharing saves (save) (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

People, throw a pagan of the advanced Persians.
Reluctance to start over.
Without Dawnguard.
Ideal before talking to the big dragon.
43 Comments
Sort by:
V
Very kind 21.11.21

Persian level 31, before the quest "Curse of Alduin". Fighter with two swords, atromancer.

X
Xelimber 21.11.21

Very kind
Already understood))
And I can save, where not a single side task has been completed, except for the plot)

R
RedenergyST 21.11.21

please skinte save with full passage of skyrim (a) and dlc to it dragonborn, dawnguard
PS lost my saves , replay is long and boring
thanks in advance

P
Pril balsam 21.11.21

Look in the files and cheats.
Can you find DLS on the Internet
? You probably know how to use a search?

P
Pril balsam 21.11.21

In approximately this aspect (see above)

For whom the game is stuck, who wants to share their saves - this topic is just for this.

S
Spy_foX1 21.11.21

Does anyone have a save in Dawnguard before the snow elf fight to get Auriel's bow for the Dawnguard? Otherwise, I don't have water in the bowl.

P
Pril balsam 21.11.21

Spy_foX1
Ok, I found this save for you. The archive contains only 6 megabytes. Give your mail, I will send

S
Spy_foX1 21.11.21

Thanks of course, but I have already solved this bug through the console.

c
casilov.v 21.11.21

Save The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition Mission "At the Top of the Apocrypha" - the final quest Pliz help

m
my name is p2g2 21.11.21

People help please! You need to save with the following parameters (approximately)
Race: Nord, level about 65, passed the guild of thieves, completed the main plot (killed the dragon), passed the collegium of winterhold (I am the main karoch there). I remember that I climbed some underground caves where there are a lot of robots, + a large cave where you need to collect the roots of nirn. also completed the quest where some scientist (his hut in the sea) asked for help to open the box in his lair) also passed many other small quests in all locations, a bunch of different weapons in the caches. Completed a quest where in some city people dreamed of some kind of dreams (Sori played for a long time, I felt nostalgia wanted to play)
Bow, heavy weapons, medium light weapons, heavy armor, stealth, magic not pumped, there are also a lot of screams.
Thanks in advance!

m
my name is p2g2 21.11.21

People help please! It is necessary to save, preferably with the following parameters (approximately)
Race: Nord, level about 65, passed the guild of thieves, completed the main plot (killed the dragon), passed the collegium of winterhold (I am the main karoch there). I remember that I climbed some underground caves where there are a lot of robots, + a large cave where you need to collect the roots of nirn. also completed the quest where some scientist (his hut in the sea) asked for help to open the box in his lair) also passed many other small quests in all locations, a bunch of different weapons in the caches. Completed a quest where in some city people had terrible dreams (Sori played for a long time, I felt nostalgia wanted to play)
Bow, heavy weapons, medium light weapons, heavy armor, stealth, magic not pumped, there are also a lot of screams.
Thanks in advance!

T
Tiny Killer 21.11.21

my name is p2g2
Through the console, all your (whims) requirements, you can easily register ...

m
my name is p2g2 21.11.21

Tiny Killer
"whims" I can, but I can not quests

T
Tiny Killer 21.11.21

my name is p2g2 quests I can’t I
’m not a cap, of course ... it looks like it will be a surprise for you, but quests (at any stage) can also be registered via the console ...

m
my name is p2g2 21.11.21

more action less words

n
nestrbob 21.11.21

my name is p2g2
You go to WIKI, find the ID of any quest and start and finish through the console.

T
Tomomi 21.11.21

Yes exactly...

R
Russian Combine 21.11.21

meaning to play if everything is passed?

n
nestrbob 21.11.21

Russian Combine
A person does not want to go through what he has already gone through.

n
nirvana12 21.11.21

but if you go through all over again, then it takes a lot of time, several months. Mnu also happened, the mother burned out and everything went according to the "female organ", so I go through again, I reached level 40, and I got so tired of pumping the smithy and so on))))