3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
alekSplin 21.11.21 11:58 pm

Game Impressions (Men of War: Assault Squad)

Hello everyone, I didn't find a topic about this addon and decided to create it myself. First observations: the graphics have become prettier, many different weapons have been added, and now you can build fortifications yourself from sandbags and plant bushes =) the process itself now strongly resembles Company of heroes i.e. there are several key points on the map that need to be captured and held, if you cope with this, you get reinforcement points and open new units, in fact, as I understood on all maps, this is the only task that over time gets a little annoying. The process of capturing the entire map can drag on for an indefinite number of hours, because the enemy is constantly trying to recapture the points you captured, and as I understand it, he will do this constantly, changing only the direction and composition of the attack. Everything would be fine if not for one "but" the enemy does not run out of shells, unlike your fighters, and the number of units controlled by you has increased significantly, unlike other parts of this series! as a result, after a while we get fighters completely without cartridges, which terribly enrages, because it is you who have to look for cartridges for each fighter! You can, of course, combine fighters with the same weapons and add cartridges to them using the PCM, but then one can get 1000 rounds and the other 100. In general, so far this is the only drawback that very much discourages the desire to play if anyone knows how to deal with this please share your advice or mod = ) as a result, after a while we get fighters completely without cartridges, which terribly enrages, because it is you who have to look for cartridges for each fighter! You can, of course, combine fighters with the same weapons and add cartridges to them using the PCM, but then one can get 1000 rounds and the other 100. In general, so far this is the only drawback that very much discourages the desire to play if anyone knows how to deal with this please share your advice or mod = ) as a result, after a while we get fighters completely without cartridges, which terribly enrages, because it is you who have to look for cartridges for each fighter! You can, of course, combine fighters with the same weapons and add cartridges to them using the PCM, but then one can get 1000 rounds and the other 100. In general, so far this is the only drawback that very much discourages the desire to play if anyone knows how to deal with this please share your advice or mod = )
34 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sorant 21.11.21

it was possible to build fortifications and plant bushes in the "Desert Fox"

a
alekSplin 21.11.21

Well, I don’t know ... quite recently, I went through the "Desert Fox" again in none of the missions did not notice this, maybe it is in multiplayer? I just only played a single

S
Sorant 21.11.21

in multiplayer, in single you cannot

p
prodigy007 21.11.21

The graphics are excellent, it's a pity, but I played 1 mission and the FPS sank after a shot from the sea, if this goes on it will fail then. It's interesting to play, but the last time I played was the original part 2, so I'm used to treasure every tank and unit. Immediately massive battles apparently. Tin decided to try to pass 2 missions on average in the USA, this mega tin captured 3 points, then fucked it all up, since opponents constantly attack and run out of cartridges

a
alekSplin 21.11.21

prodigy007 agrees on the difficulty and running out of rounds. I play on 3 maps for Americans and the game is already boring, there are no missions at all, there are just changing maps and nations, even the key points, if I'm not mistaken, are always located the same in relation to each other ((and the advanced AI is not felt at all, but 1 enemy "cougar" on the move with 1 shot hits your technique, and then "stug III" arrives and stands sideways or with its ass to your only surviving cannon ((in general, half an hour's joy was replaced by sheer disappointment ...

p
prodigy007 21.11.21

as I understood on that mission Mona had to place mines, etc. but it is very dreary to be so zadrachivatsya to restrain the onslaught of the computer when beating points

S
SteaMSim 21.11.21

but my FPS drops constantly, I can't play behind enemy lines 2 assault, there used to be norms in the desert fox, then the tin began, the first two days the network was loaded in 2 seconds. and then everything even bent down and now do not play. what an explosion and everything lags! I have ah 7, gts 250 for 1 gig, 4 gigs of opera, asks why it lags!

v
vanogama 21.11.21

multiplayer in desert foxes is better, the campaign is monotonous, DUE TO GRAPHICS, IT BECAME WORSE COMPARED WITH DESERT FOXES, I personally compared. Desert foxes by all indications are better off with one hope in Vietnam.

D
D__I__M__O__N 21.11.21

GAME FULL FUFLO ,, FUFLO ,, FUFLO ,, FUFLO ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

p
prodigy007 21.11.21

Yeah, when I caught up after 3 maps that the current environment was changing, I decided to delete the game: D

s
stHarty 21.11.21

prodigy007 03/02/11
12:18 PM the graphics are excellent, it's a pity, but I played 1 mission and the FPS dropped after a shot from the sea, if this goes on it will fail then. It's interesting to play, but the last time I played was the original part 2, so I'm used to treasure every tank and unit. Immediately massive battles apparently. Tin decided to try to pass 2 missions on average in the USA, this mega tin captured 3 points, then fucked everything up, since the opponents constantly attack and the cartridges run out of
solidarity vanogam if you think that in LP it is better than the Count go play Tetris, have you heard about this?

d
dmitriyewich 21.11.21

funny game

t
timon_butcherman 21.11.21

You can play, but the controls are shit, compared to the previous parts

H
Hun 21.11.21

the management is different and has really gotten worse. There is more technique, but there is no plot and this completely killed the game.

n
nezametny 21.11.21

how to start with patch 1.85.3?

L
Leha210 21.11.21

Behind Enemy Lines 2. Assault 1.90.4 through Hamachi
Networks:
login Men Of War Assault Squad 4 password 123
login Men Of War Assault Squad 5 password 123
Connect !!!

n
nezametny 21.11.21

only over the network?

I
IIIauTaH3099 21.11.21

Hello everyone, I have a crumpled problem in the editor, I created a couple of African units (the very ones that are "Desert Fox"), but they do not have a name (that is, when you hover over them, it usually shows the name of the unit) help pliz how to put them name. There, in the unit configuration, there is a desc tab, a name is entered there, but it is blocked. Help

Z
ZUBAN 95 21.11.21

In this part, the corpses disappear. Is it possible to somehow remove this?

L
Lewis Maestro pro tuner 21.11.21

I am going through the bonus mission "Behind Enemy Lines 2 Assault". We need to bring meat, but the cows cannot be killed, what to do?