3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Siromanto 21.11.21 11:58 pm

Shop vendors (Fallout 4)

In general, I built a cool house, inside I put shops (the last, the coolest). I rang the bell, my wickedness came. He appointed six to the shops and one, the one on the booking, calmly went and stood behind the counter, and all the rest crawled along Senkanchuri.
Question:
They will always climb somewhere, and I will have to look for them, or are they afraid of closed rooms (house) or what's wrong with them?
11 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 21.11.21

Siromanto, in
short, the inhabitants who have a name, they are stupidly lazy and will not go to the counters willingly, it is better to put those who are just a settler

V
Viktor Ivanov1980 21.11.21

They need space so that they could easily approach the shops, appoint only settlers, and not those who were the first to stick with the black man, and they only work during the day.

S
Sergius Zaccharias 21.11.21

Siromanto
They seem to only work during the day, and you can also buy goods from them even if they are not behind the counter, they often stand there hammering the walls with a hammer, but they also sell goods.

S
Siromanto 21.11.21

Sergius Zaccharias
So I am about it. I don’t want to waste time looking for them.

S
Sergius Zaccharias 21.11.21

Siromanto
Then build a siren and turn it on when the vendors are needed.

M
Mag dobra 21.11.21

I'm sorry to appoint ordinary people, and these named characters are too lazy to stand still and wait for you.

L
Legion1130 21.11.21

A bit off-topic, but what surprises me is the indifferent attitude of the settlers towards GG. For example, in Sankchuari Hills, GG saved them from death in Concord, built a settlement for them, provided electricity, water, food, protection, constantly comes to the rescue, brings a bunch of goodies from hiking, and they treat him like an empty place.

S
Siromanto 21.11.21

Thank you all, I'll try.
Legion1130
So this is not your first Folichi, where the world exists independently of you and where your actions are significant. The series slides into a casual game, and with such questions that you pose, which are being raised by many here on the forum, it is clear that only despondency and decay await us further ...

_
_Irbis_ 21.11.21

Legion1130
What are you talking about? They work in settlements, extract all sorts of resources, food, water that you can use or sell, shoot cannons at your tip, give you money from their shops on a regular basis, often just say words of gratitude when you pass by. Isn't that enough for you? Maybe they should still line up kissing your feet upon arrival at the settlement?

s
serg5555555 21.11.21

The settlers get up at 6 am. Up to 8 people wander around the settlement (morning toilet, cleaning of the territory). at 8-30 they start to work. (Sellers from 8-00 to 8-30 stand at the counter, but do not trade yet, they only give their clothes for exchange, in the evening the same thing). They finish work at 20-00, they stand for 2 hours, they go to a bar at 22-00, they stand there for another 2 hours, then they go to sleep. Sometimes settlers begin to roam the settlement or the rooftops. It has been noticed that if few vegetables are planted, and there are many settlers, some of the settlers will sit idle in their houses or just wander around.

S
Siromanto 21.11.21

serg5555555
Oh! Check it out! I have Senkachuri, half of the guys are quest from Concorde, the rest were taken to shops from the garden. Need to check....