3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Siromanto 21.11.21 11:58 pm

Help remove Mother Murphy from the rooftop (Fallout 4)

Hello everyone!
When the quest for a chair for Mother Murphy was going on, I wanted to put a chair in the house, but it was put on the ceiling. This old nag got into it, and sits there.
Only now, having already completed 100,500 quests and hours of play, I noticed that I have 4 legs and a pair of slippers hanging from the ceiling, and Mother - in the textures of the roof.
How to kick her out of the chair and move him to the ground? I rang the bell - everyone is coming, even the dude who spent a week on my roof, tk. I didn't know how to get off her, everyone except this old fool ...
18 Comments
Sort by:
L
LustigMan 21.11.21

Did you try to drag the chair in the construction mode?

A
ArkhAngel of Dark 21.11.21

or in construction mode, place a ladder and command it

S
Screamer9713 21.11.21

Siromanto
Oh yes, she will get off herself, I had this. Then after 1 day of playing time, she got off.

K
Kado_Higa 21.11.21

How to get her to sit on a chair?
Swears that she is tired, but does not sit down
Quest on a chair completed the story back

S
Siromanto 21.11.21

LustigMan
At the expense of the chair - "this item is busy" I
try to destroy it by console
scream9713
She even sleeps in it. And already many days of play have passed ...

S
Screamer9713 21.11.21

Siromanto Is the
settlement installed?
Have you talked to her?

E
Eagle387 21.11.21

Unsurprisingly, the title of the topic is. She's a drug addict

L
LakerSC 21.11.21

She just climbed on the roof of my house, during the conversation she said, they say, with drugs, no, no, yeah, of course. He put the ladder down and she went down herself.

S
Screamer9713 21.11.21

Eagle387
It is possible that she flies from the buzz and flew that already landed on the roof

M
Mag dobra 21.11.21

I don’t know, I calmly moved her chair in the construction mode and the drug addict was not against it))

S
Siromanto 21.11.21

MoRoZ One
Read above - she sits on it all the time!

S
Screamer9713 21.11.21

I got high and forgotten and on the roof I lost my mind

S
Siromanto 21.11.21

I solved the problem - I recognized her id and with the moveto player command from the 3rd time she stood in front of me. And then, in construction mode, he moved the chair.
Thanks to all!

M
Midnigth 21.11.21

After the screws, I also often find it on the tree =)

H
Hattack 21.11.21

Murphy's aunt, she's so ... She sniffs with a screw with a psycho, and yes, climb roofs, closer to the stars, so to speak.
Once I got sick of this (not a proposal for action, but as an example), entered the VATS mode and ONE shot in the head))) She is in the unknown and head over heels from the roof. I regained consciousness, I remembered all my relatives, but I no longer kicked on the roofs).

M
Mag dobra 21.11.21

Siromanto
I also sat, but in the construction mode it was possible to move it! Maybe it depends on the repack, version and a bunch of other factors. I had a different type on the roof, a Chinese man who then helps the teleporter to assemble .. I put up a ladder, he went down)

E
EMPs 21.11.21

NPCs often climb onto the roof. It's just worth the wait, they'll get off themselves.

S
Siromanto 21.11.21

MoRoZ One
So that's a shame that I did not have a turnip ...
Though many Piracha, but bought litsuhu supported developers can to FallOut8 new engine gash :)
And yet, yes, who would not say - lags in folyche not out - for pirates.