3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Co-pilot Drinkins 21.11.21 11:58 pm

Will there be the evil within 2 or a new game from these developers? (The Evil Within)

I would like more games like this from tango gamework
19 Comments
Sort by:
Y
Yulia Popova 21.11.21

They left the groundwork for the continuation. So sooner or later the continuation will not be long in coming.

V
Victor_Wayne 21.11.21

The main thing is that they no longer experiment and use this govno-skyrme / folich engine, and let the camera fix it, because its curvature discourages all the desire to play vizin.

C
Co-pilot Drinkins 21.11.21

Ventura_Van
everything is normal for me. Evil Vizin is in second place for me. The camera is also normal. It did not cause any complaints
at once and the engines are different in Skyrim and Evil Vizin. I just googled

G
Ghotfall 21.11.21

Ventura_Van
Another Bethesda hater? Before you hait, at least check the info - Bethesda is only a publisher -_-

V
Victor_Wayne 21.11.21

TechnoStalker
yes FSUs, one field of berries, Bethesda publisher, and the engine govno, and the combination of Bethesda + id tech = hellish crooked govno. their filthy incredibly clumsy and buggy Rage is another confirmation of this, with Within the same story, a bug on a bug, it's impossible to play at the start. Bethesda has long been like yubiki, where their name flashes, count at the start there will be a buggy, crooked buggy crap.

s
saa0891 21.11.21

Ventura_Van

with Within is the same story, a bug on a bug, it’s impossible to play at the start

s
saa0891 21.11.21

And on the topic, I would very much like to see the second part, I would change it without hesitation and ten other action games.
The first part was simply amazing, starting from the atmosphere, level design and ending with elements of survival, variable passage and interesting pumping of the GG, it's a pity that there are very few such games at all.

C

saa0891
and what is the variability? run away from zombies or kill zombies?

s
saa0891 21.11.21

0000Ptasha

The fact that you can go through stealth and in different ways many moments, while also saving ammunition.

N
Nemesis 21.11.21

Ventura_Van
And why is Reige clumsy and buggy? One of the best eva jester!

V
Victor_Wayne 21.11.21

saa0891
learn to read, AT THE START there were a bunch of bugs, and after another 3-4 months there were bugs on the bug under the bugs, constantly releasing patches fixing bugs from previous patches, some impenetrable bugs, constant crashes, and many did not even start, especially on vidyuhi from amd, I have never been friends with amd id tech.

V
Victor_Wayne 21.11.21

Well, nemesis is already fanaticism, a very weak game, and its failure is a confirmation of this. but omit that. the game on vidyuhah from amd did not go further than the introductory video, constant crashes, loading textures (this is one of the main features of this engine), etc. etc., could not play it until I bought vidyuhi from nvidia. and the bug with amd seems to have not been fixed, maybe on the latest vidyuhi from amd and rushing already, but for previous versions of amd the fix was never done.

s
saa0891 21.11.21

Ventura_Van

I played it at the start, and did not see a single bug, in three passes, you are talking some kind of nonsense again, the only thing that could be complained about was the shitty optimization and did not immediately make it possible to remove Letterboxing, I had to use the program that to remove the black stripes, otherwise everything was fine.

C

saa0891
I thought he was talking about the rage. but if these words "a very weak game, and its failure is a confirmation of this" about Evil Vizin, then I absolutely disagree with him.

V
Victor_Wayne 21.11.21

saa0891
Pffff, you are talking nonsense, you yourself say that you used a flawless windscreen, which fixes all problems with the game, I doubt that you checked the box there just to remove the stripes, you put a stopover on all the fixes. With this program, the game went without any special bugs, not counting the constant loading of textures, but this is an ode to their main chips. And now they googled about the sloppiness of the game at the start, about its problems and bugs, but a lot of people faced with constant crashes, fatal bugs, endless loading, a conflict with AMD vidyuhi, missing textures, etc.

s
saa0891 21.11.21

Ventura_Van

Pffff, you are talking nonsense, you yourself say that you used a flavless windscreen, which fixes all the problems with the game, I doubt that you ticked the box there just to remove the stripes, you ticked all the fixes. With this program, the game went without any special bugs, not counting the constant loading of textures, but this is an ode to their main chips.

You are stupid, it does not fix problems with the game (I didn’t have any), it only removes the black bars and allows you to change the FOV, I had my first playthrough without this program, and everything was fine except for what I described above.

And now they google about the sloppyness of the game at the start, about its problems and bugs, but a lot of people are faced with constant crashes, fatal bugs, endless loading, a conflict between the game with AMD vidyuhi, missing textures, etc.

Why should I google something if I played the game perfectly on my computer, without any problems and bugs.

V
Victor_Wayne 21.11.21

saa0891
Oh, don’t bzdi, until the flavless put the game after the rollers, until the flavless put me on every time the game was started, the saves disappeared and the control settings were reset, until I put the program, I couldn’t pump the weapon, I couldn’t pass the moment when you bespectacled the boss they cut it down, because after the felling nothing happened stupidly, the console did not work, and without the program all this kosyachny fuss returned, from which I conclude that in addition to the mod for stripes and fps, the program somehow optimizes the game. You have a one-sided position, they tell you that there was a cloud of bugs in the game at the start, you don't even want to check this information, but stupidly make the statement that everything is smooth for everyone, just because it was smooth for you, like you're right and everyone else they fantasize and no bugs exist, it's all the fruit of their imagination.

C

I played since the release. I finished the game without technical problems. There is still a delay in loading textures, I don't care about that.
after reinstalling windows, I decided to go through a new game + in evil vizin. But could not. As it turned out, the saves of the game were not saved in the cloud storage (steam cloud), but were saved on the PC, and maybe they disappeared from the steam cloud. the only joint

s
saa0891 21.11.21

Ventura_Van

Oh, don’t bzdi until the flavless put the game after the rollers, until the flavless set me every time the game was started, the saves disappeared and the control settings were reset, until I put the prog, I couldn’t pump the weapon, I couldn’t pass the moment when you bespectacled the boss they cut it down, because after the felling nothing happened stupidly, the console did not work, and without the program all this kosyachny fuss returned, from which I conclude that in addition to the mod for stripes and fps, the program somehow optimizes the game.

You are talking nonsense again, first, find out what this program is for, although I already wrote it to you.
Even comrade 0000Ptasha wrote to you that he had no problems either, and you again carry some kind of garbage about crashes, resetting settings, about disappearing saves, about non-working upgrades, etc., maybe you had a crooked repack, who knows, or some other problems, and it looks even more stupid that you claim that this program corrected all these problems, well, this is already a complete P.
How can a program that is designed to move the camera away and adjust the FOV so that there are no black bars, correct all the problems that you described, in my opinion you just completely lied to.

You don't even want to check this information, but you stupidly make the statement that everything is smooth for everyone, just because it was smooth for you, like you're right and everyone else is fantasizing about something and no bugs exist, it's all the fruit of their imagination.

And I have to check the nonsense that you are talking about, it’s you who say that there were problems, and that means you must provide evidence, as I already wrote, everything worked fine for me personally.