3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BANAN4IK77 21.11.21 11:58 pm

Lags and freezes with a powerful pc

Hello friends! Recently (a week ago) I bought myself a computer. Powerful enough for me. For the test, I downloaded 2 games from Steam - TES SKYRIM, CS Go. Skyrim flew on kaksimalny settings and about cs go even more so. However, 2 days ago, when I decided to play cs go for the first time, the computer turned off on the last round! By itself! After restarting cs go, even the initial video began to lag, not just a game! And in skyrim, with any graph, the characters move in jerks (like youudto ping is big in cs). I do not know what to do. Help please, what can it be? Nobody helped me, maybe at least you can help!
PS Vinda has a demo version, after the end I will buy or download a normal
PSS Let me remind you that the lags began only after turning off the PC
8 Comments
Sort by:
B
BANAN4IK77 21.11.21

-
-SK.art- 21.11.21

BANAN4IK77

during the brakes, start the task manager, look for a process that heavily loads the processor. It could be. for example, a process named "steam", or some other. If such a process turns out - congratulations, you "caught" the bitcoin miner virus)

B
BANAN4IK77 21.11.21

-Sergey Viktorovich-
And how to remove his natures? Nos 32 found nothing

M
MunchkiN 616 21.11.21

download msi afterburner and watch the download of GPU cores. if the GPU works in a quiet Windows at its own gaming frequency and there is some suspicious activity, it is a virus.
the same thing with the cp. disable all unknown and unnecessary applications in the task manager

-
-SK.art- 21.11.21

BANAN4IK77

Yes, MSI Afterburner makes it easy to track CPU core load as well as GPU load. If the processor cores and the video card are loaded in an idle state, then the bitcoin miner virus probably "works". Antivirus programs cannot see it. You can delete it manually, I wrote to you on VKontakte, how I found and deleted it.

s
safot 21.11.21

And change your antivirus!

V
Vova Khizhnyak 21.11.21

Interrupt Windows to start

V
VITYA_KOLYADENKO 21.11.21

BANAN4IK77
If you have a Node, download their SysRescue Live and scan the entire C: drive with it. If it doesn't help, you better download CureIt! and scan "Rootkits" in safe mode (where it works for sure).