3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
i
insel 21.11.21 11:58 pm

poor performance (LEGO Worlds)

stands on ultra - slows down.
stands at the lowest - it slows down even more ...
fps at ultra ~ 45
at minimum - ~ 10
WHAT IS THE FIGHT ????
the iron in the profile, all the firewood is fresh, the computer is clean from virae, the Windows are fresh.
6 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kol55 21.11.21

insel
And what kind of Windows? Isn't 10 by chance?

i
insel 21.11.21

Kol55
7x64

I
Iliyar.yahyarov 21.11.21

The game is at the development stage therefore slows down

A
AlexxSan 21.11.21

in my opinion 45fps is not even bad ...

s
systemnuts 21.11.21

I understand that you are playing on the laptop, run it with Invidia

A
Alex_Balay_ 21.11.21

insel
Like most Early Access games, LEGO Worlds has poor optimization. There are not many options for graphics settings in the game, but you can customize the graphics of the game as you wish by editing the configuration file.

How does this help? Using my example, I managed to partially remove the friezes. Unfortunately, freezes (slows down) appear when loading a map and when using a drill / excavator.

The file for fine tuning LEGO Worlds is located in the save folder (opens with any notepad):

C: Users (USER_NAME) App Data Roaming Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainmen t LEGOWorlds pcconfig.txt (remove spaces)
(open this file NOT with notepad, but with any other text editor)
Solving the problem with friezes does not pretend to be a genius. First, you need to switch the graphics to DirectX 9. And in the pcconfig.txt file, set the main parameters that caused the FPS to drop to the minimum values. Other parameters can be set high so that the picture does not look wretched at all:
MechTerraformGraphicsQuality 0 - responsible for the quality of the landscape, as well as for most of the friezes in the game
SpeedBlurEnabled 0
ProcessColourEnabled 0