3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 22.11.21 12:10 am

How do I get on board the sailboat Constitution? (Fallout 4)

I found the sailing ship Constitution on the roof of some bank. I helped them to repair the ship and fight off the scavengers. The ship flew ... So far, there is only one guess - to attach a jet engine to the power armor - and fly
8 Comments
Sort by:
h
humerskin 22.11.21

Come and take the elevator

G
Gvinpin.93 22.11.21

Misha Cherik
, when he flew, had to hide inside the ship, and since he is not far away, he is a literary freak (there, on a quest, you still get a Super Mutant as a partner)

p
people with a machine gun 22.11.21

go into that building and stomp to the top

I
ImKabachok 22.11.21

It's a pity, you can't help them to take this sailing ship with a couple of jumps to the sea))

V
Victor Shalantaev 22.11.21

you need a pass for the elevator

r
rosomaha7 22.11.21

Misha Cherik
They make me feel good !!! Maybe due to the fact that I am wearing B.S.'s power armor ???
They are on a low-rise building while they are "lying".

M
Misha Cherik 22.11.21

rosomaha7
I also wear BS armor. You probably play for a girl, she did not serve in the army. And if for a man, they scan you, they say that you served in the 378th regiment, and you can go aboard. Only military type is allowed

r
rosomaha7 22.11.21

Misha Cherik
I found a sailing ship Constitution on the roof of a bank. They are on a low-rise building while they are "lying".
= On the way to them, I kill raiders, probably accidentally hit them ?!
Preservation is not so distant. I will try again.
PS: DO NOT go there with a female partner !!! This chiseled Kate became famous here too.
"Pushes" my Gg to a crime. even when dealing with the raiders on this quest = you see, she didn’t like it, so it’s better not to look for her at all or take her.
About Pieper "x".