3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sources 22.11.21 12:10 am

The game crashes when I play on the gamepad, but on the keyboard above the norms (Fallout 4)

In general, the problem is this. I want to give up the keyboard mouse and play on the Xbox 360 pad, but it was not there. I connect the gamepad, start the Fallout, the game sees the gamepad, but as soon as I start playing, after 10-15 minutes it crashes, I start it again, crashes again after 10 minutes of the game. I switch back to the keyboard mouse and the flights stop! I really want to play the gamepad, tell me how to solve the problem. In other games, there is no problem with this.
10 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bard Buttercup 22.11.21

Did you install the drivers on the gamepad or just stuck it in and that's it? What OS?

s
sources 22.11.21

Bard Buttercup
Vin7, the drivers are standing, installed from the disk from the gamepad, but I tried to reinstall them, it does not help

B
Bard Buttercup 22.11.21

sources
Well, in general, firewood from the Xbox 360 is sewn into Windows 7, as far as I know, but try to download it from here it may be outdated
Spoilerhttp: //www.microsoft.com/hardware/ru-ru/d/xbox-360-controller-for-windows

s
sources 22.11.21

Bard Buttercup
I'll try

s
sources 22.11.21

Installed the same driver from the Microsoft website. As it flew out and flies out. They are kind of the same. What kind of nonsense, just do it, how to fix it?

v
vzglydizugla 22.11.21

Well, the easiest way is not to play with your gamepad.
But it would be better to try the same operation on another PC, if the problem is identical, then this is a problem of the game itself, or you need to change the OS / gamepad / hardware, etc.

s
sources 22.11.21

vzglydizugla
But in other games I have norms. I know Fallout 4 supports the Xbox 360 pad. But if he did not support it, then the gamepad would not be detected, and so it is determined and I play on it but crashes! I have a license

L
Legion1130 22.11.21

Use your keyboard and mouse.
[Application closed]
Best regards, your technical support.

v
vzglydizugla 22.11.21

sources
We're talking about fellout, what have other games to do with it?
Support does not mean normal work, alas.
You need to find a reason, if everyone has it, then you will not do anything, if only you, then there is a chance.

s
sources 22.11.21

In general, I scored. It's a pity. I play the keyboard mouse