3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
l
lookaway 11.11.19 03:20 am

Does it make sense to take on PC? (Mortal Kombat 11)

Never played any of 9 or 10. To judge by the experience of the past parts can not.

1. What is the situation with online?
2. with cheaters?
3. with the ping?

How fast is dissolves the user base after the release? Whether you want anal zadrotit to get pleasure from the game online?
geypad in the hands not kept for 15 years.
11 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZooL22 11.11.19

What gaadu 15 years ago?

d
dreamevil2067 11.11.19

lookaway
there!
I took and have no regrets

l
lookaway 11.11.19

1 answer without specifics, 1 it is unclear what, minus 4.
go to the steam forums, perhaps.
thank you all.

S
Shadowclonejutsu 11.11.19

lookaway
1. Online there is, however I have picks opponents two or three minutes
2. What are cheaters in the game zavyazanymi on your skill?
3. Ping unimportant, as the game adapts to network your and the opponent.
Online not lost long, as in мк10 still cut without stopping
Zadrachivat have to exhaustion, as all the varied abilities of the characters....you can say a new game

T
TheHouse 11.11.19

lookaway
1. The highest online in the history of the series, the game is looking for 30 seconds, a couple of months will fall, but the guys from Netherrealm promised crossplay, so online is fine.
2. Chitakov no, but then the guys with macros, but very rarely, since, in principle, their fast firing.
3. It all depends on your Internet and an Internet opponent. Ping in 95% low and stable.

While anal zadrotit not necessary. But if in month 2 you will not have 1-2 main of the Persians whom I know by heart and can long combos with cancellations to cast, and the intricacies of the distances and combobreaker online is nothing to catch.
Well then, probably easier on the keyboard to learn to play than a gamepad which 15 years is in the hands not kept.

l
lookaway 11.11.19

TheHouse
here. good answer, thank you.

x
xfrimx 11.11.19

lookaway
1. What is the situation with online?
At the moment, online is good. And then, I think it will be, as with all MK, will only have true fans, which, without high skyluke to catch online will be nothing.
2. with cheaters?
XS. As he never boil in MK, so can not distinguish a cheater from a good player))
3. with the ping?
There are too individually. Of MSK problems with ping do not feel. But there are some inappropriate disc, which, even in the ridiculous race (I think with the time fixed)

How fast is dissolves the user base after the release? Whether you want anal zadrotit to get pleasure from the game online?
Again)) At this point the online is good. Through a floor of year - fall. If you don't want anal zadrotit, what's the point of playing online? Against the AI you can play for fun, for example the same tower.

geypad in the hands not kept for 15 years.
Geypad not everyone will be fit for MK. For sticks to play MK - fail (because they are slow), and the directional pad on many GAPDH - really gay. So choose wisely)

l
lookaway 11.11.19

xfrimx
xfrimx wrote:
Geypad not everyone will be fit for MK. For sticks to play MK - fail (because they are slow), and the directional pad on many GAPDH - really gay. So choose wisely)
All day yesterday googling, stopped at DualShock 4.
First, they wanted the xbox one to take, but the reviews are horrible. 3 months warranty, stick off. I watched the video with the analysis of plastic on shiftah deshmansky. Don't want to pay 3K for the brand. Pad from 360 praise, but the d-pad there's nothing.

xfrimx wrote:
If you don't want anal zadrotit, what's the point of playing online? Against the AI you can play for fun, for example the same tower.
But somehow against boring mobs to play. Well it's not a story game and not an MMO.

By the way, SSD or need the game on hard will run without freezes?

E
El_Trolo 11.11.19

lookaway
Where are you going to run on the map with a size of 10-15 meters? There the ssd will be affected unless the rate of loading level.

l
lookaway 11.11.19

El_Trolo wrote:
Where are you going to run on the map with a size of 10-15 meters?
from opponent)

x
xfrimx 11.11.19

lookaway wrote:
First, they wanted the xbox one to take, but the reviews are horrible. 3 months warranty, stick off. I watched the video with the analysis of plastic on shiftah deshmansky. Don't want to pay 3K for the brand. Pad from 360 praise, but the d-pad there's nothing.
Well I have the xbox one, already probably year. Are quite active. Sticks in place, the button has not disappeared, Kuroki is also fine. But the build quality - Yes, lousy. Pad started skrepet in my hands for probably a month. Although I didn't drop it, and generally quite careful.