3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
y
yasava 22.11.21 12:10 am

Not all Helix particles in Westminster (Assassin's Creed: Syndicate)

I got confused and decided to collect everything I could :)
In Westminster I found only 24 Helix particles out of 28. Nothing else is displayed on the map of particles. Particle cards were all purchased from a merchant.
Has anyone come across this? What is this, a bug? Or somewhere in secret places to look for them? Tell me, pliz!
8 Comments
Sort by:
v
vovastij 22.11.21

yasava The
card is bought not from merchants, but in the E-Store, for 1000 of these very "helixes".

y
yasava 22.11.21

vovastij
But the particles themselves in the game will be active or will not be without buying a card?

D
DarkStorm1987 22.11.21

yasava
Only those near which you ran next will be active, and if you buy a card in the E-Store, then everyone will be visible.

B
Brotuzik 22.11.21

yasava
look here:
Spoilerhttp: //virtualgameinfo.ru/guides/assassins-creed-syndicate/collectibles/anomalii-helix/anomalii-helix-v-rayone-vestminster/

y
yasava 22.11.21

vovastij
DarkStorm1987
Brotuzik
Thank you very much!

d
dr_Bang 22.11.21

Some particles hang high in the air. There further on the plot will give something to them to get or need to somehow be perverted?

V
Valius 22.11.21

dr_Bang
Many particles are placed so that they can only be taken with the help of a "cat" or "shengbiao" (I still did not understand how this rubbish is correctly called in the game). Often you need to pull a rope between the roofs of houses or between the roof and some thread of the tower - and crawl along it to the anomaly. This very thing is given at the beginning of the game for a story mission.

d
dr_Bang 22.11.21

Valius aha thanks, already got to her.
I got used to doing the side effects first and then the plot.
After the story, it's lazy to deal with side effects.