3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saboteyr 22.11.21 12:10 am

Your opinion about the game (Dust: An Elysian Tail)

The game is out on PC. Your opinions.
22 Comments
Sort by:
D
DianWei 22.11.21

Normal game. A plot with humor where you need it. Combo attacks are simple, but quite effective. And for those who like to complete the game 100%, there will be something to do. Almost the same as Sacred Citadel

s
saboteyr 22.11.21

DianWei
I would argue about the sacred, it turned out to be rare, not high-quality and not beautiful feces. There is also excellent graphics, plot and very vivid gameplay.

C
Cobb 22.11.21

gorgeous game, colorful, bright and relaxing.
didn’t work, I’m waiting for subtitles, but the first hour and a half are very positive

D
DianWei 22.11.21

Cobb has
subtitles, but I would not advise you to count on Russian. She came out horaazdo earlier on the Xbox, but Rusika never happened.

C
Cobb 22.11.21

DianWei is
not licensed. there are also enthusiasts, deadlight and others have translated.
and this one can)

B
Brazzars 22.11.21

And what a lovely voice, this flying grace * ____ *

N
Neizer 22.11.21

A very beautiful and interesting game, I enjoyed it.

O
Omega10 22.11.21

Delightfully

S
Skillout 22.11.21

Definitely noteworthy.

K
Kirawa Amadzua 22.11.21

A good game, I liked it, the controls are easy, the combo hits and the graphics are nice.

P
Pilgrim of dark 22.11.21

Masterpiece!!! = ^ _ ^ =

v
v-hlam 22.11.21

bought The Last of Us and postponed
it until this one passed, the
infection was dragged out to the fullest

A
Alleksandr_xp 22.11.21

Cool game, interesting plot, and beautiful graphics. Will the continuation be interesting?

A
Azazellz 22.11.21

Alleksandr_xp
Unlikely.
We have been making this game for 3 years, what a continuation here.

t
trustedSunbro 22.11.21

Wonderful and beautiful game: 3

H
Hexogen 22.11.21

Azazellz
why not? Perhaps even the cartoon will be removed, since the game was originally conceived as a cartoon.

R
Rikudo Nagashi 22.11.21

H
Hexogen 22.11.21

Just finished the game ... Agree with Rikudo Nagashi.

S
SPIRIT3232 22.11.21

Awesome game! Simple. it would seem like a mechanic, but the possibilities are enormous. The plot, humor, picture - everything is fine

L
Lightman_R 22.11.21

The Wonderful Adventure

First of all, Dust: An Elysian Tail catches on with its appearance, as it is a hand-drawn anime platformer. From the very beginning, I want to consider carefully drawn characters, delightful backgranuds and deer. Yes, there are wonderful fawns here :)

Plot. The plot is not bad within the genre. Yes, again you have to save the world and crush the villain, but there will be intrigue: it is not entirely clear who Dast is, and why he lost his memory. This is enough to keep the player in front of the monitor.

Dust is an open world platformer with quests and leveling. Everything is simple here: additional quests from the "take-and-bring" category and simple pumping - chopped up a bunch of monsters, gave a level, you increase one of the characteristics of Dast or his assistant.
The combat system is of greater interest. There are four possible attack options to add devastating combos. It turns out the simplest, but at the same time very entertaining action. However, by the end of the game, chopping opponents gets bored - corny there are not enough combinations of blows.

Plus the soundtrack is top notch. I want to listen to many tracks over and over again.

Great anime platformer