3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kriegg 22.11.21 12:10 am

\ "All in half. \" Quest. (Half-Life 2)

An idea came to my mind to make a quest in the HL universe.
The mechanics are as follows. From me comes the story, that is, I tell what happens to the hero, what he does, and so on. Attached to the post is a picture showing the location and everything that is on it. All other participants say what the hero needs to do at the moment. Next, the most frequent answer is chosen, and in fact, the next move comes. Basically nothing fancy ... it seems: D
* hopes to take off *

==========================
You open your eyes and find yourself in a dark room, your head is a mess, like after a good party. You cannot even remember your name. The air smells damp. A thin streak of light breaks through a crack in the door in front of you. Having got used to the darkness a little, you begin to distinguish the outlines of objects that are in the room. So what are we going to do?

13 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ruby ray 22.11.21

After looking at what time it is, I think you can finally get up from the sofa / bed and open the door in order to let in more light. And then, maybe go to the toilet, wash, drink / eat, remembering what happened yesterday or what you planned for today. And of course, determine the location.

N
N-ero 22.11.21

It seems to me that the door is locked and in response to attempts to open it, it is only slightly given. Strange sounds are heard behind the door, so you should feel for a nearby metal object and get ready for the door to open itself soon.

K
Kriegg 22.11.21

Guys, I forgot to say. The picture is given specifically so that you have an idea of ​​the location. That is, all the objects that are, are visible on it. An exception to the loot, which can be inside items. Better late than never)

A
Anderson Andreevich 22.11.21

Listen to the door. If nothing is heard, then move everything away from the door. I don’t know, for some reason it seems to me that this is a box and a barrel attached to the door. And also rip off the poster. Maybe there is some kind of hiding place. In a tin can, there may also be something (what if?).

UPD: If you hear something, then you have to wait, or, if possible, look through the crack.

K
Kriegg 22.11.21

Okay, next move. The action (s), according to which events develop, will be copied and highlighted in italics. Well, that is, like this:

Listen to the door. If nothing is heard, then move everything away from the door. I don’t know, for some reason it seems to me that this is a box and a barrel attached to the door. And also rip off the poster. Maybe there is some kind of hiding place. In a tin can, there may also be something (what if?).

============================
You strain your hearing as hard as you can. Behind the door is the sound of dripping water and some kind of faint hum. You come to the door and try to push aside what is blocking it. Something that looks like a box, WELL VERY heavy, you don't have the strength to move it. When you quit, it’s a futile exercise, you try to look through the gap. It can be seen poorly, but apparently there is another room on the other side of the door, more. Your gaze falls on the poster hanging on the wall. Tearing it off, in the weak light from the door slot you see the numbers "119". You have no idea what they mean or why you wrote them here, but you decide to remember them. Looking into a tin can lying nearby, you found something in it that smelled of oil. Your stomach rumbles, apparently, you haven't eaten for a long time. and I'm thirsty. The dampness in the air, and the darkness, is beginning to annoy.

s
specter from TM 22.11.21

quick, retrieve arms from the box

A

Hmm, as I understand it, there is food in the jar and there is a bag of milk nearby. Let's wait a while with food.
1. What is this rag on the floor? I mean, next to the barrel.
2. Something like a switch. Try to turn on the light, there is a light bulb.

H
Hedede | Haddayn | HDD 22.11.21

> Taste the puddle on the floor.

K
Kriegg 22.11.21

Continuing) No, I didn’t score, I’m just working.

Hmm, as I understand it, there is food in the jar and there is a bag of milk nearby. Let's wait a while with food.
1. What is this rag on the floor? I mean, next to the barrel.
2. Something like a switch. Try to turn on the light, there is a light bulb.

> Taste the puddle on the floor.

============================
Taking into account the remnants of common sense, you fumbled on the wall for a switch and flipped it. Immediately, the light hit your eyes painfully, and you were able to look around the room better. The impression is - an ordinary basement, just like at home, only without a piano and stacks of old magazines. Burlap is lying in front of you. Having carefully examined and searched it, you did not find anything of value. Without risking ingesting what was in the milk carton, you fell face down in a puddle and took a sip from it. Your happiness that it was not urine. The dry throat is gone, but the bad taste will stay in your mouth for a long time.
Fussing and unintelligible voices are heard outside the door. Someone seems to be crying.

A

Hmm, try knocking on the door?

H

> Try to loosen a brick in the wall.

H

Continuing) No, I didn’t score, I’m just working.

Zabi-i-il.

x
xDDGx 22.11.21

> Come closer to the door and listen to the voices.

Zabi-i-il.
It is a pity that Krigg really came up with an interesting Temko (although to be honest, at this stage it is not entirely clear what the HL has to do with it ...), for the drawings!