3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Misha Cherik 22.11.21 12:10 am

Few quests (Fallout 4)

Don't you think that there are not enough quests in the game? I have been playing for three days already, I have completed the storyline, completed all the faction quests and not only. Now all I need to do is clear the locations. For the Brotherhood, minitmen, and with squires. More carrying technical documents and a coolant for the reactor was brought to the brotherhood. And that's all. There is nothing else to do in the Commonwealth. They promised that there will be a game for 14 days, but in fact, a maximum of 3-4. I wonder what will happen when all the locations are cleaned?
11 Comments
Sort by:
a
assasin23 22.11.21

Misha Cherik
New quests will spawn with clearing
like in Skyrim

E
EMPs 22.11.21

if you specifically freak out, then it will take more than one day to build each camp.
Well, if superficially, then yes. 3-4 days, or even less

M
Misha Cherik 22.11.21

Evgeny Guzhva
well, I went through everything thoroughly, but did not go deep into construction. I built everything to the green level, and the norms

E
Eagle-owl 22.11.21

Misha Cherik
What do you want? This is your RPG from the gazebo, not the witcher

M
Misha Cherik 22.11.21

XxWARBOTxX
Well, the same New Vegas pulled me in just for a couple of weeks. And I still haven't made it to the end - there are still darkness of additions

M
Misha Cherik 22.11.21

BlackNigerSofa
why in English? I don't understand English

44lok 22.11.21

Misha Cherik
I'm belittling you ... :)
The task was to "cut the dough", not to create a game worthy of the Fallout series.
Then they will finish it (or maybe not), not Be $ caustic - so enthusiasts will correct it with mods.

In the meantime, exciting adventures await you :)
Spoiler

E
EMPs 22.11.21

Misha Cherik,
well, since the darkness of the additions ... then wait for the end of 2016, then there will be darkness, respectively, and more time

G
Gutsz 22.11.21

http://www.playground.ru/wiki/fallout_4/walkthrough/
Look here, you may find something new.

W
Wise fool 22.11.21

Do quests turn you on? Do you want to do go-kill-fetch 14 days? Yes, without quests and fast movement of activities, a lot: exploring locations, random encounters, finds, monsters, enemies, radio signals .. Be original - think of something for yourself.

R
RicoChico 22.11.21

Misha Cherik
New Vegas Obsidians did.