3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1060 22.11.21 12:21 am

I forgive help, guys! (Battlefield 4)

I 2500k, 8 gb ram, gtx 970, on average at ultra 80-100k / per second, ping 30,
In general, in the cartoon, the image twitches and the mouse behaves inadequately, sometimes it goes smoothly, sometimes it jerks, with the game settings and the origin was played, the xbloody v7m mouse itself and this is only in the battle, help guys.
Holiday greetings!)
10 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mewel 22.11.21

Checked the game installation for integrity? Is the CDD disk an SSD? Is the game on C go to another section? What OS? How long have you installed the OS?

0leg15 22.11.21

forgive

1060 22.11.21

Mewel I
checked the HDD disk, partition D, the partition itself on disk C, Windows 7 x64 sp1, OCy for 2 years already, I have been following it, no problems with other games, but compared to BF 3 in 4 part it is very uncomfortable to play

x
xoen 22.11.21

It's not about Windows, not about disks, not about a mouse, but about Origin. Dig this way. Try running in x86 compatibility mode

1060 22.11.21

xoen
And what other options can be?
It's just that I'm still far from the computer

v
vovanRUS 22.11.21

Antivir is not Casper, by any chance? )

m
mr.STR 22.11.21

Try to disable the origin in the game.

I
Ivan_Ya_REP 22.11.21

In the net, there may be a problem - packet loss ...
look in the upper right corner of the yellow or orange icons appear?

I
Isa2008 22.11.21

Good day to all! I bought my son the game N.A. Sh.Kh., but it is in English, please help me how to change the language of the game to Russian?

1060 22.11.21

In fact, I tried many options, nothing helps, I think maybe I can connect another mouse, because I poked around a lot, both in the game settings, and in the origin, and in the mouse drivers, updating, rolling back, xs, all the same.
vovanRUS
No, not Casper, but I cut mine down too.
mr.STR
Disconnected, did not help.
Ivan_Ya_REP
Conducted tests, everything is fine with the packages, the Internet is 1MB / sec, I play other games normally.
Isa2008 Look
in the game settings, if not, then most likely the game does not support russ. language and you need to go to the forum thread for the corresponding game, you will not find help here :)