3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
r
r_master 22.11.21 12:21 am

Quest Silver cloak, can't complete (Fallout 4)

The task is given to talk to Hancock in the form of a cloak, but the dialogue does not take place. Hancock is already a partner. Tell me how to complete it through the console, you can?
9 Comments
Sort by:
B
Boss_Timurchik 22.11.21

r_master
well press talk and all of me he was also a partner

F
FOSTER_ok 22.11.21

You press to talk, as with other partners. He will start the conversation himself

T
TBPlayer 22.11.21

How can you be his partner?

D
Delqado 22.11.21

If Henk is already your partner, but you are not traveling with him, he will come running to his place for you to hand over the quest to him. If you are traveling together, then try to go to his office and turn in the quest there. As I understand this quest you must turn in at Kent. Although I was able to hand over the quest with pictures to him at my base. The same was the case with Piper. When it was necessary to talk to her, she herself ran from the base in Diamond City. I think the developers did not do it right. As a motherfucker, you can hand over the quest NPC-and, if he is your partner ??? That is why such a booth is obtained.

s
sobrichee 22.11.21

I took him to the NPC, sent Sachuriz, then a quick transition to good neighborliness. He stood in his tower, approached him and pressed to talk, and there was an option for a quest.

Y
Yaroslav Gusev12 22.11.21

I have such a problem, I go up to Hancock and try to open a dialogue, and he tells me about some kind of ghoul about southern Boston, but the dialogue does not break off. Before that, there was a quest to kill Boddy, but I did not kill her, but lied to him.

G
Grisha Bastrakov 22.11.21

Yaroslav Gusev12
the same nonsense, xs what to do

T
THE_DOCTOR_AUA 22.11.21

Grisha Bastrakov
In short, it’s not like that, guys, if there’s no dialogue in the menu, be sure to take it to the nap. He will say goodbye, send the dog to the alley, meet him at the shops. And then, in the menu, complete the kaest and the dog, and let him process the gardens

S
Samartu 22.11.21

And he tells me that I have not yet killed Bobby, although I have already completed this quest (I didn’t kill, but I still need charisma to escape there). What to do?