3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Dark Kahn 11.11.19 03:20 am

The output on a PC? (Ghost of Tsushima)

The output on a PC?
55 Comments
Sort by:
M
MordorUSA 19.11.20

On the PC 100% will be in the service PSNau.

E
El_Trolo 19.11.20

Now every time before the game on the console some demented on the forum will create a similar theme?

G
Garry3Fingers 19.11.20

El_Trolo
Tradition.

A
Alphalva 19.11.20

Why are the boyars our "soap" ... It's going to work.

D
DevJam3 19.11.20

I think it's going to be on the PC. And what's the problem with buying a console for 25k? If there's a good PC that costs a lot more

S
Saint Michael 19.11.20

Forget it

X
X_ray_83 19.11.20

So it is also "unnecessary" and Xbox won )))

S
Stas Kezhun 24.05.21

Instead of releasing decent projects on PC, we get ... What do we get? This crap about electronic dinosaurs and something else that is clearly not worth it. Buy something curling iron ...

Z
Zima 24.05.21

Stas Kezhun
Why do you need it on your PC? Do you want to see the price tag of 4000 rubles in Steam? So they will not buy it there at that price, which means it will not pay off on a PC, which means there is no point in releasing it there.

S
Stas Kezhun 24.05.21

Zima
I'm from the Republic of Belarus, my steam writes prices in dollars))) But in general - the Ghost of Tsushima is MUCH ATTRACTIVE than that shit about electronic dinosaurs, and in simple terms - I would buy the Ghost (my money is just my money, I and more expensive games bought).

K
Kokoprime1991 24.05.21

Sucker Punch Productions have not released a single game on PC. Everything can turn upside down if the publisher allows it, it can happen when the REMAKE of the first Infamos is released and, for the sake of interest, it will be released on a PC, but this is very unlikely ...

I
IvanGrroznyi85 24.05.21

The chances that the game will be released on PC are nil. Well, unless of course Sony themselves suddenly say "dudes release the game on the PC, we don't mind."

S
Sasjiro 24.05.21

Dark Kahn
Deleted. Not that.

S
Sasjiro 24.05.21

Demon59901
On metacriticism there are corrupt journalists who will lick anybody from head to toe just to work out their suitcases. The opinion of the players is usually completely opposite.
There is only 1 case when the opinions of corrupt journalists and players agreed - 4 god of war

i
ibeback 24.05.21

You wait and hope most importantly.

D
Dark kahn 24.05.21

Sasjiro
Never say never.

04Korez 24.05.21

Objectively, the jerk off game, which was released a million times before, in it, apart from the samurai setting, there is nothing that could hook the player. Not released - not a pity, this is not God of War or Twisted Metal. Time will pass - the game will be forgotten ...

D
Dexter Morgan 24.05.21

Stas Kezhun
You would buy, I would buy, a couple more like us, I would buy. And the majority of Vaskov, stupidly download from a torrent and that's it, is it worth spending money on porting?
Moreover, seeing how Sony fits in their PC games with an over 3k price tag, the answer of our fighters with the system is only torrent edition.

e
erkins007 24.05.21

Dexter Morgan
Well, the situation when I bought a Horizon disk for 700 rubles, and a year later on a PC it costs 2800 rubles it's game.
The original price of 900 was normal, I would also buy on a PC to get through with better graphics.

T
Tennessee73 24.05.21

erkins007 wrote:
Well, the situation when I bought a Horizon disk for 700 rubles, and a year later on a PC it costs 2800 rubles.
it's quite normal. 700 rubles is it probably with Avito? The native price is now a thousand and a penny. At the same time, Sonya takes all the money and still does not receive any profit. 2800 in incentives is minus 30 percent in the wallet of a fat freak. And should the publisher rip something off the bakers? Why the game should be sold for free.